• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you ever date a bisexual person?

Would you ever date a bisexual person?

• Yes

Votes: 57 77.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • I'm not sure...

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
  • Being Bi myself, I wouldn't mind dating another bisexual person. I have dated a 3 guys and currently talking to another and the all know about my sexuality and they where fine with it. the big thing is that Bisexual have a big stereotype of having that personality that they want a little bit of everything and as much as they want. That is true some cases but not for everyone.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I'm bi myself, so yeah. lol

As for cheating... I'm very romantic and very (too) easily attached/trusting. I don't even think I'm capable of cheating. I definitely have no interest a poly-amorous relationship.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I don't see how being bisexual would be an issue at all, really. So long as she was someone I really liked, then yes, I'd date her.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • Ideally I wouldn't care, but there's always a chance that the bi person goes through the period of wanting the opposite you do, gets bored of you and leaves. So no, thanks.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've dated someone (two actually iirc) who is bi before so I don't see why I wouldn't do it again. Though I'm not keen on sharing so they can't be dating both a guy and me if they're bi. It's one or the other. Which then it would probably be the other person because I am very unromantic.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    I don't see why not - but no cheating. I don't see why they would. But since it was mentioned in the first post...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    Doesn't matter. We're in love. If they're bi, then that doesn't really matter, since we're in love.

Nakala Pri

Yeah, if I liked the guy, why not? After all, people can like who they like, they shouldn't be ignored because of that. :P

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I would and I have before. It was a non-issue. If you and your partner are into each other, then why the hell not?

Years
  • I have actually dated a Bi-Sexual Woman when I was living back in Las Vegas. I will admit she was one of my better Girlfriends I had. She treated me well and was Loyal. I won't get to much into Detail about perks of dating a Bi-Sexual Woman me being a straight man, But I will say it had it's plus and minuses.

Would I date a Bi-Sexual woman again Yes if she treated me right and good then of course.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • I am gay, and I don't have any problem with anyone's sexuality. I was married before, but truth is, I was just going through the motions, not really in love or even really attracted to her. I did it because we had been together for so long, and I thought that was how it was suppose to be.

Years
  • I'm happy to see that a lot of people would date a bisexual. I'm bisexual and I find that to be a comfort, haha. Don't let the stereotypes fool you, they're only accurate for some people but not most (like most stereotypes.)

Years
  • To me it really doens't matter, I can't choose who i fall in love with, and if i find out she/he's bisexual, well.. I guess, invite you're friends let's be bisexual together

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2017
    as long as i could allow myself to dedicate my life to her, it's ok

cause i trust my judgement

(the wording of this question is hard)

Years
  • Unsure, leaning towards maybe. One of my friends is openly bisexual and I've seen her look at pictures and sometimes saying "I would do her" even though she has a boyfriend. I'm sure he ain't bothered by it but I wouldn't appreciate that kind of remark if I dated someone like her.

It's just my personal opinion, and I guess straight people can be that way too. So to summarize, I'd date a bisexual girl only if she shows total interest in me.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I think I would still date a Bisexual girl. I couldn't care less about her sexual orientation. I would still treat her the same as if she wasn't a Bisexual.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • Definitely. As long as they didn't cheat on me, I'd be fine with it. But then again, I wouldn't want a straight girl to cheat on me with another guy just as much as I wouldn't want a bi girl to cheat on me with another girl.

Back