• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you evolve Gloom into Vileplume or Bellossom?

Which eevolution u will chose for gloom

• Total voters
    Years
    Bellossom is adorable, but, as with many branched evolutions, it's kind of hard for me to make a final decision with what to evolve its preceeding form into (which actually wasn't a problem with Gloom in Generation I since it only evolved into Vileplume.)

Ya its always hard to make desicon. But if we want a powerfull pokemon vileplum is best.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I definitely like Vileplume the best, stat wise and design wise. It's one super large flower that is also based off of the largest and stinkiest flower in the world. The Rafflesia
    Arnoldii.
    Would you evolve Gloom into Vileplume or Bellossom?

Considering it is a large stinky parasitic flower, it fits well with its family line which is explained to be both parasitic and noxious smelling.
    Also as a pokemon it has wonderful stats when compared to Belossum and it's overall look is also dark and mysterious in appearance. Vileplume is just all around really cool.

Years
    Vileplume. Totally. Vileplume has some great things going for it that Bellossom doesn't. Vileplume has access to both Chlorophyll and Effect Spore as abilities, where Bellossom has Chlorophyll and Healer, which the latter has absolutely no effect outside of double or triple battles. Vileplume has a higher Special Attack statistic at 110 as opposed to 90, which is a considerable drop considering they're from the same line originally, and to make matters worse for Bellossom, Giga Drain is a special move. Vileplume's cry sounds like Aerodactyl anyways, so there's also that. Zing!

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Being practical
    I'd have to choose Vileplume
    Since it's stronger

But nevertheless
    If Bellossom was better
    I'd evolve to that

Back