• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you go to the movies alone?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I would go alone or with a friend that likes Pokemon. Cause I'm sure alot of other people would do that, or be randomly playing Pokemon during the movie

Years
I'll watch movies alone at home, but going to the theaters has always been a group event for me. I like to have someone to whisper to when something funny or interesting shows up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I would go alone or with a friend that likes Pokemon. Cause I'm sure alot of other people would do that, or be randomly playing Pokemon during the movie
....Playing Pokémon during a movie? What the hell? I've never seen anyone spend time playing a video game; much less a Pokémon video game during a movie.

Uhmm... I don't like to go to the movies alone, but I have done so in the past.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
I don't think I've ever gone to the movies alone, and I'm not sure I'd enjoy that too much lol. If there was something I really wanted to see and no one else though, I'd probably go.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I....don't know. I'd watch a movie at home on my own, but going out to the movie theatre by yourself just seems sorta lame.

Right now, I live at home and my parents like watching the same stuff as me. But what about when I move out? What if I'm not in a relationship at the time? No friends around? Do I...just skip out on the movie? :c

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Erm.. nah. That just takes away the whole point of going to the movies. It's to have fun and drama with your friends or family, or to relish it together :P Well that's my opinion.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
I don't really care for movies, so someone has to make me go with them so I never have to worry about going alone. I don't think I could or would, anyway. I'd be too embarrassed. T_T

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
I've never been to the movies alone... So no, I wouldn't. XD It's more fun with friends/ family anyway. ^_^

Plus if you go on your own you're likely to be made fun of. Like the guy who wandered into the Hilary Duff movie my friend dragged me to see- everyone around us was whispering that he was a pervert. XD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Lolno. I don't think I've ever gone to the movies alone. I'd watch a movie alone at home, sure, but going to the cinema has always struck me as something you do with friends. It's more fun if you're not by yourself, too.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Yes, its not hard. I just sit there and annoy everyone around me. But going alone isn't easy, as when something happens you have no-one to make a witty remark to.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Um probably not XD The only times I even think of going to the movies is when a family member is like "Ohay, let's go see ____!". I almost never think or want to go see one on my own.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
I watch movies at home by myself but i only go to the movies with friends or family.

Back