• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would You Join Team Rocket ?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I may join them but only to destroy them from within and to just see another element of the game!

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    I would do what the evil leader of the team in my hack did: Become powerful through Rocket, then destroy Rocket from the inside-out and build a new evil empire. Muhahahahaaha! I'm unstoppable.
    *Gets a thunderbolt form Ash's Pikachu*
    Well, nearly.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    I would join team rocket, only and ONLY IF I could be in the group with Jesse, James and Meowth. They are the funniest team rocket can offer =)

Pink Twilight

Moon and Sun combine!!!
    Years
    I probably would but thats just to unlock some awsome game play that i have never played and it would be fun to play as team rocket. something different than going from gym to gym and collecting badges and crap.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    If I was forced into a choice of which team... it would be Rocket... but I wouldn't join willingly =P

I like to beat the overly arrogant team leaders with a little kid =P

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    I was hoping you were talking about IRL... because I am already one step ahead in that category.

I made a huge Paper Machete Ekans, and I have an entire Rocket Grunt Uniform (Black Ver.) complete with the long white gloves and baret.

I'd join IRL.

It could be sorta like those Ghost Busters chapters across the US... :)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    I would love to be a bad guy. That would be amazing ^^

But I don't want to be a grunt. How can you win any battles with just ratattas?

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    I probably wouldnt join team rocket. However, I would deffinately join team Galactic, as long as i didnt have to dress like them.... And I wouldnt want to be one of those stupid grunts that only has stuff like wurmpul, bronzor, zubat, stunky, and glameow. That way I could actually win....

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Yes. Yes I would.

Except I want to be an administrator/executive/anything-higher-than-grunt because it'd be mighty difficult to be evil with something like a Ratatta.

"Prepare to be crushed! Go, Ratatta!"

LuckLuxray123

lv. 100 owner
    Years
    it would depend...
    If i was the leader then absouletly. if i was an admin that would be ok. but if i was a grunt NOT ANY ANY CONTIDTION I WOULD NOT BE A GRUNT!!!!

Back