• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would You Kill Someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    1. Would you kill someone if they were raping someone, and you were in the middle of nowhere, with no cellphone?
    If there is absolutely no way to apprehend the criminal and bringing them to justice later, then yes, I would.
    2. Would you kill someone if they were threatening your life or someone else's life?
    Depends on how serious the situation gets. If the person is serious about it and is ready to take action, I will have no problem with retaliation.
    3. Would you kill someone if you found out that they were going to kill the head of your country tonight, and you had 5 minutes to stop them?
    Without a doubt, I would.
    4. Would you kill someone if you and that person were on a stranded island, everything edible was gone...except that person? Would you eat them? And, the rescue boat is coming in 2 weeks....(you don't know that)since you haven't eaten for 1 already, you'll die. Also, that person is planning to eat you...
    Personally, I am against cannibalism. I don't really have a reason immediately in my head, but I would not eat another human being if given the choice to do so. I would ask them to kindly give me a quick and painless death if they plan to cook me. ._.;
    5. Would you kill someone if you were forced to, if someone was gonna kill you?
    Given my weak resolve to save myself, I doubt that I would.
    6. Would you kill someone if given the choice? If they were going to reward you, would you do it?
    I would never consciously take another person's life for mere monetary profit.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    1. Would you kill someone if they were raping someone, and you were in the middle of nowhere, with no cellphone?
    No, but I would stop him or her through other means before getting assistance.

2. Would you kill someone if they were threating your life or someone else's life?
    I would find a way to resolve the situation that did not require unnecessary death.

3. Would you kill someone if you found out that they were going to kill the head of your country tonight, and you had 5 minutes to stop them?
    I would stop him or her without killing him or her.

4. Would you kill someone if you and that person were on a stranded island, everything edible was gone...except that person? Would you eat them? And, the rescue boat is coming in 2 weeks....(you don't know that)since you haven't eaten for 1 already, you'll die. Also, that person is planning to eat you...
    No. If worst came to worst and one of us was going to die of starvation, I would probably sacrifice myself for his or her, though I'd have to give it some serious thought.

No.

6. Would you kill someone if given the choice? If they were going to reward you, would you do it?
    No.

Years
    Yes
    2. Would you kill someone if they were threating your life or someone else's life?
    yes
    sure
    yes
    no ( unless they are a horrible person )
    no

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I wouldn't kill them, no. I'd probably sneak up behind him and knock him unconscious with a brick or something. See, I don't brag and pretend I'm the strongest human alive and say I'd beat the living crap out of him when I know I wouldn't be able to. Killing someone is way out of order.

2. Would you kill someone if they were threatening your life or someone else's life?
    If my life was being threatened, or someone close to me's life was being threatened, I would take immediate action. Again, I wouldn't kill them. I'd try and talk my way out of the situation.

No, I wouldn't be able to stop them. This isn't a movie. I'd call the police.

I wouldn't be able to eat another person, but if I couldn't stop him from eating me, I'd attempt to kill him, yes. It's my survival or his, and if I don't know said person, I see no reason to pit my own survival against his. Besides, if he wanted to eat me I think he deserves to die anyway.

If I couldn't get the police and government involved, I'd attempt to end the threat on my life. Yes.

Would you kill someone if given the choice? If they were going to reward you, would you do it?
    Definitely not, no. No reward is worth a life of another human or animal. At least, that's the way I see things.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Closing this for now because it doesn't seem very appropriate for a Pokemon forum.

Going to discuss this with Chibi and a few other staff members to get their opinion~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back