• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would You Kill Someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I don't know if this is already up or not, but I'll do this anyway.

The question is simple. Would you kill someone? However, some people would say no, so I'll put up some situations where you're actually gonna have to make that choice.

1. Would you kill someone if they were raping someone, and you were in the middle of nowhere, with no cellphone?

2. Would you kill someone if they were threating your life or someone else's life?

3. Would you kill someone if you found out that they were going to kill the head of your country tonight, and you had 5 minutes to stop them?

4. Would you kill someone if you and that person were on a stranded island, everything edible was gone...except that person? Would you eat them? And, the rescue boat is coming in 2 weeks....(you don't know that)since you haven't eaten for 1 already, you'll die. Also, that person is planning to eat you...

5. Would you kill someone if you were forced to, if someone was gonna kill you?

6. Would you kill someone if given the choice? If they were going to reward you, would you do it?

Serious answers only. I'll have a Moderator delete them...this is serious stuff, okay?

Phew, that was a lot...my answers will come later. Copy + Paste the questions into your reply, and type your answer under them. I look forward to reading your replies...

Last edited:
    Years
    Yes, Yes, Yes, No, and Yes. In that order.

It's not a big deal in my opinion. The world is so screwed up at this point that some people are just rabid animals that need to be put down. I wouldn't enjoy it, but I'd do it.

To elaborate on Number 4, I would if they tried to eat me first. :cheeky:

Last edited:

Adrenalyn

this wild life...this freedom
    Years
    1. Maim, but not kill. The reason...i'd like to see the person suffer a lot longer in prison where fun things happen.

2. Not if I could escape.

3. Yes

4. No, it seems i'm going to starve anyways so why prolong the fun.

5. Yes, since it seems I can't escape in this scenario.

Opaque

Sode no Shirayuki
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2010
    1. Would you kill someone if they were raping someone, and you were in the middle of nowhere, with no cellphone?

2. Would you kill someone if they were threating your life or someone else's life?

3. Would you kill someone if you found out that they were going to kill the president tonight, and you have 5 minutes to stop them?

4. Would you kill someone if you and that person were on a stranded island, everything edible was gone...except that person? Would you eat them?

1. I would try to knock the rapist unconscious, but not kill.
    2. No, because they could be empty threats - I would report him/her to the police.
    3. I would try to knock the person unconscious as well, but not kill.
    4. I find this very unlikely. I would be more likely to kill myself and offer my body to that person for food.
    5. I would try to knock them unconscious as well. Yes, if my attempts at convincing them has failed, I think that I should protect my life.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    1-3. I'd incapacitate them, restrain them, and have the proper authorities take care of them. Killing them is a bit extreme when you can just deliver enough blunt force to knock them unconscious. :S

4. I HATE THIS ONE. Seriously. Not answering it. :|

5. If it's me or him, it ain't me. :V

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023

Multiple stab wounds, body dumped, good to go!

Not unless if they were brandishing a weapon, or actually intent on killing me, or unless if I knew I was in absolute danger.

3. Would you kill someone if you found out that they were going to kill the president tonight, and you have 5 minutes to stop them?

No, I'd report them afterwards. XD

4. Would you kill someone if you and that person were on a stranded island, everything edible was gone...except that person? Would you eat them?

If I were going to die alone on the island anyway, than no. But if I knew there was some chance of rescue, than yeah.

This one is the hardest to answer, if I were able to kill the person who told me to kill another, than I would try to do so.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I wouldn't kill them just rugby tackle them or something, to stop them

no
    no i would just like call the police
    nah, i'm not that desperate XD
    if they tried to kill me and carried on i'll probably would =/

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    In order:

Yes, yes, too much effort and i hate all politicians, yes and yes, yes.

In addition, I also kill people with long usernames! >:] (j/k)

EDIT: OP added 6th question.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years

No to all of them. Number 4 is not necessarily an exception. Why? Well, I wouldn't kill them if it wasn't necessary. Incapacitation works wonders, and unconsciousness would incapacitate them long enough for me to lock them up in something. Even if they did wake up, they'd be disoriented from the unconsciousness so that I could do it again.

About number 4. I am a somewhat bulky person. Unless the other person was a morbidly obese person, then I could outlast them. I'd outlast them, eat them, then begin to mutilate myself to survive even longer. I'd probably die, but I'd eventually die anyway. If the person is fatter then me, then I'd kill them.

Years
    OMG. People replied OoO.

I'll elaborate on all of them, to make it harder.

2. They were going to shoot you. With a gun with actual bullets. 20 rounds. You got a knife. They show you the gun, about to shoot you and you got 5 seconds to react. Kill or be killed.

3. The whole political party is targeted. Without them, we're screwed. They have a bomb. 5 minutes to stop them. You have a gun. Do it?

4. The rescue boat is coming in a week. The other person is...very, very obese. A man. you guys know that you can't survive a week without food, cause you haven't eaten for 1 week already. Another would literally kill you. P.S., he wants to kill you.

5....nothing needs to be improved.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Pssh :P

You can't add factors afterwards XD :P

Needless to say, I know that people here say they would do that, but they probably won't... I'm one of the few that won't hesistate, because I know I'd kill someone, if I had to.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    2. They were going to shoot you. With a gun with actual bullets. 20 rounds. You got a knife. They show you the gun, about to shoot you and you got 5 seconds to react. Kill or be killed.

In that situation, if the guy was smart, he'd keep away until he could shoot, he'd kill you before you could do anything, so I'd say no, only because I couldn't.

3. The whole political party is targeted. Without them, we're screwed. They have a bomb. 5 minutes to stop them. You have a gun. Do it?

Even then, you don't need to kill them. Shoot them in the leg, they won't be able to do much, even with a bomb, if they don't reach their destination. And if you say that the bomb is already there, then just get someone to dispose of it. Not hard.

4. The rescue boat is coming in a week. The other person is...very, very obese. A man. you guys know that you can't survive a week without food, cause you haven't eaten for 1 week already. Another would literally kill you. P.S., he wants to kill you.

I know I'm going to sound like a jerk, but why wouldn't you have eaten something before then? Oh well, it's a hypothetical situation. If it's a week, I doubt I'd kill them, and if they're as fat as described, they'd be unable to kill me, even if they have the drive to. They'd be too slow, and run out of energy too quickly.

There you go.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Yes, no one has the right to sexually confront someone against thier will.

This may seem bad but yes.

Sorry president but nope. You waste money on fancy new building yet you seem to not have enough money to help the poor people, funny don't you think? So sorry But that's a No.
    Well I would have to unless I decide I would live of salt water. ^-^ Hehe I am smart.
    It depends on the situation. In most cases yes.

reyzn

Years
    1. Would you kill someone if they were raping someone, and you were in the middle of nowhere, with no cellphone? YES.

2. Would you kill someone if they were threating your life or someone else's life? YES.

3. Would you kill someone if you found out that they were going to kill the president tonight, and you have 5 minutes to stop them? NO.

4. Would you kill someone if you and that person were on a stranded island, everything edible was gone...except that person? Would you eat them? NO.

5. Would you kill someone if you were forced to, if someone was gonna kill you? YES.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    1. No, I'd beat the living man **** out of the rapist.
    2. Yes. It's self defense.
    3. Yes, as long as I could gain evidence to defend me from imprisonment.
    4. No. At least, not for a while.
    5. I'd kill the person threatening to kill me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    No, but I'd quite happily beat the living daylights out of them, tie them up (or just knock unconcious) and drag them to the police.

If it was literally me (or someone I love) or them, and I couldn't stop them in any other way, then yes.

Well I'm not american, so I'll just reword the question as it being about the queen or something. To be honest, I'd once again try and stop them without lethal force, I don't think I could actually kill someone for that, since I don't know the queen personally. But I would certainly try and stop them.

Honestly, I don't know. I think in a situation like that, rational thought goes out the window, so I can't predict what I'd do.

This is far too vague for me to really answer. It really depends on who I was being asked to kill, if it was some scumbag that spent his life raping and killing people, I'd be more likely to do than if it was my mother.

Years
    Needless to say, I know that people here say they would do that, but they probably won't... I'm one of the few that won't hesistate, because I know I'd kill someone, if I had to.

Sigh, that could very well be a hypocritical statement you know. I would kill them in the aformentioned situations, as I don't believe in second chances in those peoples cases.

Number 1 chose to rape somebody, that is unforgivable.

Number 2 decided to commit a homocide, that is inforgivable.

Number 3 is ridiculous, but threatening to kill the President of the United States is also, unforgivable.

Number 4 I said no to, unless they try to eat me first, which in my eyes, is unforgivable.

And Number 5 threatened to end my life, and that's unforgivable.

I assure you many of us would commit murder in these horrid situations, and not just yourself.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Severe incapacitation followed by binding and a call to authorities seems more appropriate.

Depends on the level of urgency. If it's not too urgent, calling the authorities seems more efficient. For more urgent scenarios, see #1.

I'd most likely chase them down and detain them before the assassination attempt, followed by #1.

Only if they try to eat me first.

In this extreme of a scenario, I think I actually would. >_<

As much as I admire action movie heroes for their sheer amount of badassery, I've no desire to become one myself. XD

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Believe it or not, killing someone who is comitting sexual assault is legal in Malaysia. Huh. So Yes. XD

2. Would you kill someone if they were threatening your life or someone else's life?
    Why not? Yes. XD

Depends on which President of what country... Malaysian Prime Minister, yes, I would kill them.

Well, I'd kill him, but I wouldn't eat him. I'd just kill him to avoid boredom and to conserve supplies...

Without a doubt...

Hahaaha, I'm no psychopath, I'm just a sadist so actually I have no idea if I'd actually kill someone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back