• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you rather pokemon style

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Stunfisk! Trubbish would just be horrific and I'm sure a slow roast Stunfisk would be pretty tasty ♥

Would you rather live in Sunnyshore City or Snowpoint City?

Years
    Sotopolis is my third favorite city out of all Pokemon cities so I'll go with it.

Would you rather keep or release your favorite Pokemon who wants to go and live in it's own pack?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    If that's what it wants, then I'd release it. =(

Would you rather... release all of your level 100 Pokémon, or never be able to catch a Pokémon again?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    NEVER BE ABLE TO CATCH A POKEMON AGAIN PUH-LEASE I AIN'T RELEASING BLAZIKEN

*ahem*
    You wake up in the Pokemon world, and you are given a choice: Would you rather be a Trainer, a Ranger, or the leader of a Pokemon Rescue Team? (You can choose region/game etc)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'd rather be a trainer in Sinnoh! Being a Ranger would be awesome but I think having my own team of partners would be much better.

Would you rather have Trubbish or Slugma as a partner?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Actually, I like both of them, but Slugma can kill ahahaha.... So I guess Trubb Trubb.

Would you rather lose yojr starter at the first Gym in a Nuzlocke, or lose your starter at the Champion in a Nuzlocke?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'd rather lose them at the first gym so I have room for something more interesting on the team!

Would you rather restore a Cover Fossil or Plume Fossil?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Cover, I guess. I did

Would you rather play halfway through a Gen I/II game and turn it on only to see it reset, or have one from way back from it's release with a new battery but you're too scared to play it in case it MIGHT reset?

Years
    The second one. If it's erased, it's erased, no use in postponing, plus I could replace the battery and just keep playing.

Would you rather accidentally release your favorite Pokemon/bro or a Masterball?

Meadow

Years
    I'd rather design one! As you can see from the Pokéname thread, my names come out really silly, haha.

Would you rather... participate in a Bird-catching contest, or stick with the standard ol' Bug-catching contest?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Bug-catching contest, that was always my favorite thing to do in the GSC generation! I didn't win often...

Would you rather catch a level 100 Espeon or a shiny Eevee?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Become a gym leader - they get way more interesting teams and having that kind of power would be fun :D (I'd be the Poison gym of course!)

Would you rather turn into a cute Pokémon or a strong Pokémon if you became a Pokémon?

Years
    Despite prefering strong looking Pokemon...I dont know. I wouldnt mind becoming an Eevee or Poochyena and get the best treatment possible lol. Then again, being a Gyarados or Sharpedo doesnt sound bad either.
    I'll go with the cute one just for the sake of being able to do whatever and whenever I want without getting in trouble lol.

Would you rather live in Kanto or Johto?

Meadow

Years
    Johto's geography is more interesting, so I'd rather live there!

Would you rather... go through the game without any items/money, or go through the game without any Pokémon Centers? (This includes the storage system.)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I think I'd go with no Pokécenters - at least you can buy lots of potions to keep yourself healed on the road. Only problem would be Elixirs so I'm assuming they'd be in shops now; if they aren't I'll go for Pokécenters so PP can be restored!

Would you rather climb the Bell Tower or swim through the Whirl Islands?

Years
    Oooh I LOVE the Bell Tower. The music and everything, I'd definitely go train there.

Plus yeah, why would anyone go SWIM right into huge water vortexes? xD

Would you rather Catch a real legendary or let it be in the wild?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I would rather catch Giratina, just because Rayquaza seems far too important to the world's balance to disturb him!

Would you rather spend a day with Brock or Dawn?

Back