• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you rather pokemon style

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    In real life, Giratina seems a lot more dangerous, while Rayquaza was at least a nice guy in the Mystery Dungeon series, so... Rayquaza. xD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU NINJA!
    Dawn, she seems friendlier! (And it would be a lot more awkward to hang out with Brock, lol.)

Would you rather... become a Team Rocket Grunt, or become a Bug Catcher?

Years
    Oh definitely Team Rocket grunt. I'd give everything to the stupid game developers if they'd let us become one at the nugget bridge!!

Would you rather get lost in Distort Dimension or in a haunted ship?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Haunted Ship, at least that way I know there's a chance of getting home XD

Would you rather eat a poffin or a pokéblock?

Meadow

Years
    Poffins are muffins. Therefore, they win. xD

Would you rather... lose a battle to a weak Bug Catcher, or never be able to collect any badges?

Years
    Lol. The first one. I'm competitive, but Im not stupid. Plus, I'd eventually come back for my revenge with a Gyarados. SO LONG, BUG CATCHER! :D

Would you rather ride a Ponyta or Aggron.

Meadow

Years
    I don't trust Flygon; it is a Ground-type, after all! (Just kidding, love you Flygon!) But I'd still go with Salamence, lol.

Would you rather... get mugged by Team Aqua, or steal from a Kecleon shop?

Years
    You have got to be kidding me lmao. Have you ever robbed Kecleon?! ONLY, and ONLY if I was a ghost or Psychic type so I can teleport, but I'm still risking later battle.
    I'll go with being mugged, especially if its by that co-leader chick or whoever she is, I dont recall the name.

Would you rather have a Meowth with unlimited Pay Day or that can speak your language so it can translate anything other Pokemon say, losing the ability to make money?

Last edited:

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
    Hmmmm... I'd have to go with the meowth that can speak, because i can charge other trainers to see what they're Pokemon have to say, easy money and the fact i can have a conversation with my pokemon lol

Would you rather have a lv 100 gyrados who's only move is splash and can't learn any other moves, or a lv 19 magikarp who can still learn moves?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    A pet Pokémon! Would be so adorable and lovable ♥

Would you rather live in the real world or the Pokéworld?

Meadow

Years
    The answer is obvious. Pokéworld, simply because matter can be created/destroyed (which is essential for an ideal world, by the way). xD Crap, I keep getting ninja'd lol.
    I'd probably prefer to have Lugia, since it seems nicer. xD

Would you rather... fight a Rattata head on, or fight a Mewtwo with your fully-evolved starter?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Rattata, then maybe I could befriend it and capture it :D

Would you rather become a gym leader or E4 member?

Years
    Squirrel only Ash somehow befriends random Pokemon who decide to leave their families to take orders from a 10-year old kid! lol

Hmm...good one.Gym leaders have more freedom and dont have to constantly be in their gym. Elite four on the other hand alwas have top trainers around themselves plus less people coming in since they are really good and really far. I'll assume that gym leaders have a decent social life as well as they do in HG/SS so I'll go with being a Gym Leader. Idk about the type though. Dragon? Water...Ghost? meh, I'll go with Dragon. Yep definitely dragons.

Would you rather be Gary or Silver?

Meadow

Years
    Hmm, I think I'd prefer Lumiose City. =D

Would you rather... be a Super Nerd, or be a Poké Maniac? (I strongly advise that you look up their sprites first. xD)

Years
    I did. I dont want to be a nerd, they always annoyed me. And they always used Magnemites or something else common.

Yeah, the other guy has weird pants but he also has some pretty neat Pokemon. And they're always in the fun places.

Would you rather be Misty's Psyduck or Jessie's Wobbufet?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Psyduck, he was so adorable I loved him ♥

Would you rather raid the Aqua base in Lillycove or traverse Victory Road solo?

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    Raid the Aqua base. They would be easily taken out by my Sceptile.

Would you rather have every piece of trash turn into a Trubbish or have a pet Trubbish that you could never get rid of?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Definitely the pet Trubbish, I love that Pokémon it's so adorable XD

Would you rather capture every legendary or capture every starter?

Back