• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you rather?

Neighbors with Satoshi, or Play with Pikachu?

• Total voters

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
  • Hi, ChrisTom here! I don't think there are any threads like this, so lets see if this works.

So I thought of a great would you rather question for anybody who likes Pokemon.

Would you rather,

Have Ken Sugimori and Satoshi Tajiri as your neighbors for 10 months,

-or-

Be able to see 2 real life Pokemon of your choice for 2 hours?

Things to consider;

Ken and Satoshi may throw parties.

Ken and Satoshi can speak english

Ken and Satoshi will talk as much as a casual neighbor does

Ken and Satoshi might ask you to do chores for them

The 2 Pokemon can have 2 pictures (each) taken of them

The 2 Pokemon will attack you if they are angry

1 of the 2 Pokemon might (not neccesarily) have to go to the bathroom

The 2 Pokemon can be Pseudo Realistic if you want them to.

So tell me what you would pick, and if you like you can pose your own questions on this thread to. Please feel free to ask questions.

With all regards,

-ChrisTom

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I would love to see Dialga and Palkia for two hours. With their powers, I could stop the flow of time and become ruler of the world!!

Hm, uploading a picture of me, Pikachu, and Gardevoir onto my Facebook would be sweet.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2010
    I dont even know who this ken guy and that Satoshi guy is but there is no way they can be batter then 2 in real life mudkips!!

RadiosX5

PC's Resident Otaku
    Years
  • The 2 Pokemon, I'd like to see an Umbreon and a Mudkip and just post the pics on myspace and facebook. It would be the best 2 hours of MY LIFE!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Probably the two real life Pokemon, one of them being Dialga so I can stretch that 2 hours for as long as I wanted.

Ayselipera

I'd pick having Ken Sugimori and Satoshi Tajiri as neighbors. Hopefully we could work up a friendship and somehow I could get a spot in the company. Very unlikely... but possible!

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
  • I'd rather have the two as neighbors, seems like it'd be cooler to be able to become friends for life and maybe help with potential decisions.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Alright everybody! Thanks for your answers!

I've noticed most people are picking the 2 pokemon option. Keep in mind, Umbreon may give you a headache or Eevee might soil your new rug. Remember that the only differences between animals and Pokemon is that Pokemon are smarter, and can be easily transformed into energy (pokeball).

I honestly don't know what I would pick. If I chose the 2 Pokemon it would be my 2 favorite non legendaries, Charmander and Totodile.

I would like to talk to Ken Sugimori though because I enjoy drawing the characters. I've recently drawn a cute picture of a Totodile eating a cookie. I'd love to talk to Satoshi too, because he has Aspergers like me (or so they think) and I'd like to just talk to him about his inspirations. I heard he spent most of his childhood at an Arcade.

Anyways, keep those answers open!

With all regards,

-ChrisTom

P.S. BTW superjames, if you are a big Pokemon fan you would know that Ken Sugimori is the main artist; he drew all 493 Pokemon, and a few that were never shown to public. Look up Gold and Silver Beta and you'll see what I mean.

Krystallyn

☼ ♥You make me smile♥ ☼
    Years
  • Be able to see 2 real life Pokemon of your choice for 2 hours.

That would be awesome. I'd laugh at all the facebook responses to me with ninetails and arcanine. :)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i would choose the pokemon
    i would love to see a real life leafeon and espeon
    (or maybe if i could ask for jirachi i could maybe make a wish pokemon were real.) ^_^

Back