• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker to School?

• Yes

Votes: 292 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I probably would, xD. I walk thirty minutes to and from school, four days a week. Now I could be training Pokemon at the same time! :D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    On the washer, not in it. You know, so that it gathers steps when it vibrates.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Hell no! Knowing me it would end up broken or lost. I drop everything and someone would be bound to see it. I'd be laughed at for weeks. Mine's staying at home fo' sho'.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    I would, though it may not get many steps since I don't walk very much, lol.

My only concern is that it may sound off if it can't be muted.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    This brings me back to High School when all my friends would bring it because the campus was like a mile long. o_0 They'd level up real fast.

Cursed Cubone

The Cubone with a Curse.
    Years
    I probably wouldn't wear it, But I plan on leaving it inside my bag for ages, so it gets tons of steps.

Also, our bus (30 Minutes to and from school) vibrates alot, So I reckon if I sit it on the floor, it would get some good steps.

~ Nick .​

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol.yeah.If anyone saw my pokewalker, i'd be kicked out of my country

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    (Erm. You can mute the PokeWalker.)

Of course I would, but I need a way to sneak around with it. School doesn't allow stuff like this. And wearing a dress makes it difficult.

Oh, wait! We have P.E. lessons tomorrow and I HAVE to run! So, I could just cover the PokeWalker with my jacket. Easy! :D

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
    i mean why not?

ill have to walk all over campus for class eat and what ever else.

if nintendos giving it to me why not use it i bought it hahaha.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Thats the advantage of being a college student actually. As long as it's noiseless they dont care if you do! Plus its so snowy out the rest of the year so I'll be able to hide it under my winter coat. More or less I care more about unlocking areas to get more pokemon.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I totally would. It would get me excited about exercising again.
    Everyone who knows me at school knows that I love Pokemon already.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back