• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would You Wear Your PokeWalker To School?

Would You Wear Your PokeWalker to School?

• Yes

Votes: 292 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 101 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    But of course!!! :D I already take my DS to the lunchroom and play Pokemon with my 5 other Pokemon buddies. ^_^ All we do is make Poffins. Haha. So I don't see why I wouldn't, unless I'm just scared I'll lose it.

Years
    i wouldn at school but at the mall or just walking to the park or something id wear it,mainly because i was on serebii and i just found that you can get a torchic in the pokewalker course Sightseeing(thats the name of the course) after 10000+ steps and its very rare to find

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    if by wear it to school, you mean hide is in my pocket and hope no one notices, then yeah lol

Years
    It's going to be awesome,I'll put a lot of my high level Pokemon in there and during break and lunch i'll transfer them back so I can gain more levels. The EXP i'll get while running the mile in PE will be awesome.

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Wowz, this thread is a hit! I'm so happy I got to make such a great Pokemon.

Well, 287 memebrs WILL wear their PokeWalker to school, yahz!

And exactly 100 won't. They're gonna miss out on A LOT of watts XD.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    coudl i put it on my cats collar since he runs around all day like a mental case?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    gregory_turner420 said:
    im homeschooled, so its not a big advantage walking from the computer to the kitchen lol
    ^Same here.

I will def be taking mine to town though.

Lol, yeah, me too :P

Though, I do plan on going to highschool next year (Assuming my medical problems aren't bugging me then) and I'll definitely wear it then. In my Cargo pocket or whatever :P

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I'm at the top of the popularity pyramid and I play Pokemon and everyone knows that. Also, I'm in high school, so, yes. Besides, I wanted the game yesterday as we had to walk 40 minutes to curling and back for school, I could have gained a level or two... or ten. We had Physical Education 10G all day and it was annoying, but I lost a pound, so I'm back to being under 140 pounds... again.

Anyway, I love this game and I'd wear that PokeBALL to school, but I can't lose it or I'll never get my Pokemon back (broken DS Lite after nearly 3 years, shoulder is broken, hinge is loosening slowly)

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    I'm in college and quite frankly I'm not the least bit ashamed to wear this PokeWalker to my classes, as long as it has some kind of mute function.

magikarpisking

Magikarp Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    Pokeprom

I have a friend who brought his Pokewalker to our prom just to see how many steps he can get out of dancing. Unfortunately, he put it away before anyone could see it.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Please do not revive old topics, especially those over a month old since its last post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back