• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

x all about them pikadots x

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Hi Kimi!

You seem obsessed with this PelleK character recently. The last time we talked - probably circa 2010 - you were obsessed with HITT. What happened! :pink_tongue:

You seem obsessed with this PelleK character recently. The last time we talked - probably circa 2010 - you were obsessed with HITT. What happened!

Ugh... don't mention PelleK please. Thanks. He made me cry today, and it wasn't in a very good way either. I don't want to talk about it right now though. *sigh*

Anyway, I still love HITT. So, not much as really changed there. I guess I just grew up and realized the past is pretty much the past. Visual Kei is where I was always the most happiest as well. That's why I went back to it once again. I'm staying that way too. A lot has happened in my life that has made me realize a lot of things. Also, for the win, Gotcharocka is probably one of the best and my most favorite bands ever because of many reasons. :P

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    if money and time and all that didn't exist then who would you cosplay?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • if money and time and all that didn't exist then who would you cosplay?

omg so... I totally didn't see this. O_O

Hm. Good question. XD I guess I would love to cosplay Ciel when he dressed up as a woman. That dress was absolutely gorgeous, and the whole entire outfit was just... omg. I've seen people cosplay him with that form a few times at my convention, and it always looks so beautiful.

Just so you know what I'm talking about:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    omg so... I totally didn't see this. O_O

Hm. Good question. XD I guess I would love to cosplay Ciel when he dressed up as a woman. That dress was absolutely gorgeous, and the whole entire outfit was just... omg. I've seen people cosplay him with that form a few times at my convention, and it always looks so beautiful.

Just so you know what I'm talking about:

ohhh yeah awesome! that'd be quite a sight haha, yeah that dress is awesome :x aa maybe you'll be able to one day!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I didn't realise you were LokiofSassgard haha. What exactly did/do you love so much about him?

I see you're a fellow writer. :D What do you like to write about?

After a bit of stalking (huehue) I noticed you're a cat lover, like me! What do you like best about them?

Are you a fan of Final Fantasy? :3 If so, which game(s) do you like the most?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I didn't realise you were LokiofSassgard haha. What exactly did/do you love so much about him?

I see you're a fellow writer. :D What do you like to write about?

After a bit of stalking (huehue) I noticed you're a cat lover, like me! What do you like best about them?

Are you a fan of Final Fantasy? :3 If so, which game(s) do you like the most?

I didn't realise you were LokiofSassgard haha. What exactly did/do you love so much about him?
    His sassiness is what attracted me the most, especially in Thor 2. I do still adore him a lot because I was obsessed with him for over a month or so. That's a record for me. O_O

I see you're a fellow writer. :D What do you like to write about? Lately, I've been writing about OC's based on my favorite j-rockers. I don't like writing about them as themselves because it's a lot harder for me. >< Other times, I'm writing about Autism and such. With the autism stories, my plan is to make autism seem like it's not so bad.

After a bit of stalking (huehue) I noticed you're a cat lover, like me! What do you like best about them? You know, I'm not sure. I guess I just find them adorable. I love that they can do whatever they want when they want too.

Are you a fan of Final Fantasy? :3 If so, which game(s) do you like the most? omg yes!! I love X and X-2, especially X-2 because I love Rikku so much. Her and I are somewhat alike. XD

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Hi Kimi ^^

What would you say has been the biggest challenge to you, being Autistic and having ADHD and suffering anxiety?

How do you see yourself, if you had lived your life without all of the above?

What do you think is your spirit animal?

Do you know of Machinae Supremacy? If so, what's your favourite song by them?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • Hi Kimi ^^

What would you say has been the biggest challenge to you, being Autistic and having ADHD and suffering anxiety?

Hm. With autism, I'm not sure. I've somehow managed to live pretty good with having it. The only thing I struggle with the most is probably socializing and dealing with my emotions at times. It doesn't take much for me to get angry over something and get carried away... then later realize it was no big deal. :S

With ADHD, my biggest challenge is probably sticking to something and going through with it. I do this a lot in writing. I will start a project, only to end up getting bored of it. So, I move onto something else... and it's basically just the same thing over and over. D:

With Anxiety, it's basically everything. I can panic real easily over silly things. Hell, I can't even walk out my front door without having some sort of emotional outburst. I worry constantly about different things in life too. I'm always worrying about things that really shouldn't be worried about.

That's easy. I would be able to have a place of my own, a job and attending college. These are things that I think with what I have, are very challenging for me. I'm currently receiving disability income because of my inability to hold down a job. :/

You know, that's a good question. I've never really had any connection towards anything except maybe with cats. I don't know if I'd really consider them my spirit animal though. *shrug*

Actually, no. Are they visual kei? O_o If they are then I could always listen to them. (Leave me a VM on this one so we don't flood up my question thread. lol)

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • I'll come to your service for your questioning needs :)

Just a simple one that I was nostalgiaing about all day;

Which Pokemon movie is your favourite?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I'll come to your service for your questioning needs :)

Just a simple one that I was nostalgiaing about all day;

Which Pokemon movie is your favourite?

Jirachi Wishmaker. I just adore that movie because Flygon is my most favorite pokemon. It's really the only movie he gets a part in too. Flygon doesn't get much action in the anime series. :(

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • Jirachi Wishmaker. I just adore that movie because Flygon is my most favorite pokemon. It's really the only movie he gets a part in too. Flygon doesn't get much action in the anime series. :(

That's the one with the weird fake Groudon isn't it?
    I remember getting a flygon in Ruby and being like zomg, if I remember right it is quite a powerful Pokémon?

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • Yeah, it is. Also, I'm not really sure. I believe it is, but others might have a different opinion about it.

I just remember being in the desert part of Hoenn and seeing it numerous times while I searched for the area where you got one of the fossil Pokemon XD

Oh, just came up with a question too!
    Which Pokemon game is your favourite?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I just remember being in the desert part of Hoenn and seeing it numerous times while I searched for the area where you got one of the fossil Pokemon XD

Oh, just came up with a question too!
    Which Pokemon game is your favourite?

omg um... damn. That's a hard one. I guess I'll go with Pokemon Y for now. It's the first game I ever beat the elite four without having to use cheats with! lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hii! How are you doing?

What's a fandom you think you'll never ever get into?

Back