• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

x all about them pikadots x

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    x all about them pikadots x

pikadots
    x come join the fun x

I go by Kimi, even though this is not my real name. I am not Japanese either. :3 I am still questioning my sexuality once again. It's between me being pansexual and bisexual. I am a HUGE music fangirl. Some of my most favorite bands are Gotcharocka, SuG, One OK Rock and Mejibray. I also like All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Of Mice & Men and more. I also really enjoy My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and I consider myself to be a pegasister. I am diagnosed with having mild autism, ADHD, mildish Dyspraxia, varying intellectual/developmental delays and severe anxiety.

I'm open to anything you want to ask as long it's within PC rules.

Last edited:
    Years
    Approved. <3 Locked your old thread as well. :) Anyways, question time yay!

What was your favorite character to cosplay as?

Which convention that you've attended has been your favorite (if any)?

Do you have any pets?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    Thank you. :3

What was your favorite character to cosplay as?

Hm, that's a hard one. I haven't really cosplayed a lot of them. I guess my favorite would have to be my America cosplay.

Which convention that you've attended has been your favorite (if any)?

Well, I've only attended one convention. It's the only one I can really afford to go to every year. :( So, my only choice would have to be Saboten.

Do you have any pets?

Yep. I have a two dogs and a cat. ^____^ Two of our dogs are chihuahuas, and or cat well... we aren't sure. She has heterochromia in her eyes, so we named after Yuna from Final Fantasy X/X-2. Our first dog's name is Pinto Bean and our other dog is Chillie Bean. :3 I wish I had pictures of them... but I keep forgetting to take them. :(

Years
    Not a single mention of PelleK in your post, I'm amazed.
    Speaking of which, what's your favourite of his songs?

Where do you prefer, Maine or Arizona?

What got you into anime?

I'll have more don't worry xD

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    Not a single mention of PelleK in your post, I'm amazed.

What got you into anime?

I'll have more don't worry xD

I thought of mentioning him, but I figured that'd be waaaay too obvious. XD

Be Prepared is one of my favorite covers. As for his original songs, it's a tie between God's Pocket and Carillon Canticle. <3

Believe it or not, I prefer Maine. I was born and raised there, like I said. I miss it every single day. What I loved most about it was going to Acadia as a baby and camping there every year as well (before we moved to AZ anyway). Don't get me wrong though, I do like Arizona, but Maine will always have a special place in my heart.

What got you into anime?

Hm... I'm not really sure. I actually remember being around a lot of friends who likes anime about sixteen, I believe? So, I started slowly getting into stuff like Inuyasha and Fullmetal Alchemist. Pretty soon, I was really hooked on all kinds of different ones.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Aside from Looney Tunes and My Little Pony, what are some of your most favorite cartoons, and what makes you fond of them? I know you're more into anime, but when it comes to TV shows, which genres would you say you are into? From these categories, what are some series that stand out to you, and how or why so?

Love you, Kimi, haha.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    what are some of your most favorite cartoons, and what makes you fond of them?

Hm. Well, like you said... besides Looney Tunes and MLP, I guess I could say Scooby Doo? I grew up with the original Scooby. I remember being so obsessed with Scooby as a child that I had everything related to him; the bedding, the curtains... even stuffed plushies of him. I'm not really sure why I was so fond of Scooby either. I guess it was just a typical childhood obsession I had. XD

I know you're more into anime, but when it comes to TV shows, which genres would you say you are into?

Well, I kind of like paranormal stuff the most. That is, if we aren't still discussing cartoons here lol. I like really anything as long as there's no gore or horror stuff. Most of what I watch besides Doctor Who and Supernatural is pretty much cartoons. I do like a lot of sci-fi related stuff as well. I can be picky about the non-cartoon related stuff I watch though.

From these categories, what are some series that stand out to you, and how or why so?

Hm. Probably Doctor Who and Supernatural. I really love these shows because they give you that feeling of suspense. Suspense is something I'm not really used to handling, so I tend to get overreacting when it comes to it. I guess that's what makes me so fond of them, you know? Testing my limits and anxiety or what not.

Years
    If were ever forced to go back to a previous username of yours, which one would you choose?

Did you ever expect yourself returning to PC?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    If were ever forced to go back to a previous username of yours, which one would you choose?

Probably LokiofSassgard. I really liked that name, and I know a lot of others did here as well.

Actually, no. I swore to myself I would never return here. I don't even remember how I decided to come back. I just found it much more relaxing here and not so strict, I guess.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    Favorite anime/one you think everyone should watch? :)

What sort of music do you listen to?

Favorite anime/one you think everyone should watch?

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya! I absolutely love that anime because I can easily relate so much to Haruhi. <3

What sort of music do you listen to?

Power Metal, alternative metal, progressive metal and heavy metal. Most of what I listen to is J-rock/visual kei stuff, but I absolutely adore my hero PelleK as well as Kamelot and Nightwish.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    Ask you anything, huh?

Favourite book?
    Favourite colour?
    Opinion on dresses?

Favorite book:

Hm... good question, considering I'm not much of a reader. XD I did really like IF I Stay by Gayle Forman, but I haven't quite finished it yet. I really need to get on that lol.

Favorite Color:

Black. I'm not sure why. I'm just absolutely fond of this color. I do like lots of others, but black has always been my first choice.

Opinion on dresses
    :

Honestly? I don't wear them. I'm more of a tomboy, I guess you could say. Plus, with my weight which I'm hoping to improve after my dad's knee surgery, I can't really fit into the good clothes. So, it's hard to find anything appealing. I don't really HATE dresses or anything. They just aren't my style. I tend to like mixing things up. I'm the type of person who will wear a petticoat skirt with a pair of jean capris because that's just me.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    From a fellow j-music fan, if you were to recommend a few j-rock group/band which ones would you recommend? (I've only ever listened to Cocoa Otoko and they disbanded a few years ago :s)

I know you love GazettE for having a very heavy beat, but is there anything in particular that draws you to a j-rock band or particular songs (meaning the music in general) ?

Do you have any particular type of anime characters you tend to dress up as? - (or how do you choose what to cosplay as) Or do you just go along and cosplay any character you end up liking?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    From a fellow j-music fan, if you were to recommend a few j-rock group/band which ones would you recommend? (I've only ever listened to Cocoa Otoko and they disbanded a few years ago :s)

I know you love GazettE for having a very heavy beat, but is there anything in particular that draws you to a j-rock band or particular songs (meaning the music in general) ?

Do you have any particular type of anime characters you tend to dress up as? - (or how do you choose what to cosplay as) Or do you just go along and cosplay any character you end up liking?

From a fellow j-music fan, if you were to recommend a few j-rock group/band which ones would you recommend? Hm. Besides the GazettE, I'd probably have to go with SCREW not because Kazuki is adorable even though he is lol. They have come along way, and I feel like they've improved a lot over the years. Alice Nine is another good band that I really like as well. They aren't nearly as heavy as most of my bands, but they can be really good. an Cafe is also another really good band as well. Same with SuG. However, it depends on what the person is into.

I'd have to say the way they look. I tend to like them more if they have a few cute members that attract me. :P It's really hard to say though because it's not something I pay attention to, you know? Most of the bands I like are the ones I've listened to in the past. So, I can't really explain this one. I mean, before actually saying just the members attract me, I do try to listen to the band first or google them to see what kind of music they play. Sometimes, it may not even be heavy metal either... but there's one song I really like by SuG called Crazy Bunny Coaster. This one, I like because it's very cute and catchy. It always makes me feel really happy when I listen to it. So, I guess it just depends on how the music makes me feel when I listen to it.

I just choose whatever I am interested in. Sometimes, it could even be something I do with a plushie I have for a pairing. For example, I was America last year, so I carried around my England plushie because I love USUK very much. One year I went as Roxas with my Axel plushie. I think it's based on whatever I feel like doing at the time.

Sorry the answers are so long lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What's your most recent obsession? ;) I'm guessing that's what your avatar is about.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    What's your most recent obsession? ;) I'm guessing that's what your avatar is about.

What's your most recent obsession?

Kazuki from SCREW! He's one of the guitarists lol. He's my puppy dog because of that face... omg. <3 He's just so fucking adorable. Basically, when I used to be friends with some fakes and I thought they were real lol stupid me, right?, I had a huge crush on him. My friend was dating this fake version of him, and I felt really jealous because she always talked about him. So, now that those people are out of my life... I can fangirl over Kazuki freely now. :D

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    I am a huge anime otaku, though I haven't watched much lately. I also love Supernatural, My Little Pony: FiM, Sofia the First and Doctor Who as well. I am on the autistic spectrum, but it varies depending on my mood and what not. I am a HUGE j-rock addict, but I don't consider myself apart of the fandom because it's horrible.

In someways I used to be (still am) an anime otaku, using crunchyroll daily on my desktop here. I, myself likes MLP:FiM due to my enjoyment of shows with older quality vibes even though its newer.

I'm actually cased with a highly functional, mild Asperger's syndrome, which is on the autistic spectrum. In similar fashion it all depends on the mood, where my productivity goes. If I am in a good mood, I am highly active and productive, and when I am not in a good mood, I'll withdraw; the only issue with my case is that I 'never' stop thinking thoughts at 100 MPH.

On the topic of music, what did you pick J-Rock? Just curious, because I watch a broadcast called NHKWORLD and sometimes that have a program called J-Mello! which features all types modern J-music. :)

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    In someways I used to be (still am) an anime otaku, using crunchyroll daily on my desktop here. I, myself likes MLP:FiM due to my enjoyment of shows with older quality vibes even though its newer.

I'm actually cased with a highly functional, mild Asperger's syndrome, which is on the autistic spectrum. In similar fashion it all depends on the mood, where my productivity goes. If I am in a good mood, I am highly active and productive, and when I am not in a good mood, I'll withdraw; the only issue with my case is that I 'never' stop thinking thoughts at 100 MPH.

On the topic of music, what did you pick J-Rock? Just curious, because I watch a broadcast called NHKWORLD and sometimes that have a program called J-Mello! which features all types modern J-music. :)

I'm actually diagnosed with autistic disorder, which in layman terms is classic autism. Though, like you, I'm usually only mildly affected by it though. I owe a lot of it to my hero because he's helped me become a much better person and to be more positive about life. <3

On the topic of music, what did you pick J-Rock?

Assuming you mean why...

Hm. Well, as I told zappyspiker... a lot of it is the costumes and the make up. I think what attracts me the most would be how adorable the j-rockers are. To be completely honest, I'm not really sure what led me to j-rock actually. I guess as I said, it was seeing all of the adorable j-rockers and what not. Plus, the music alone being sung in Japanese is so beautiful and exotic as well. it's hard to say because I never paid much attention to such things. It just kind of happened, you know?

Back