• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~[X]Souless Userbar & Banner Shop[X]~ [Closed]

What do you think about my banners?

• They are really cool, keep up the good work!

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • They are good, but you could get better at it.

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • They aren't bad, but also not good, you should better at it.

• Go learn to make banners before opening a shop for the next time...

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Man, do a favor to the world and stop making banners >=O

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
  • Ok, I will do it. By the way, I don't ask for credit anymore, so you may want to take the "Made by souless" of your request ^^

Ok, I will.

I'm happy because no one rushes me ^_^

I have so little time for my shop lately, but hopefully I will have more time soon =]

nightmareHunter, I finished your banner and avatar, here they are.

Nightmare_Haunter.png

Nightmare_Haunter_avatar.png

Um I got the Signature but it won't let me use the Banner Avatar on the Edit Avatar.

Last edited:

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    I will be waiting for it, then =)...
    And I want to have a "Made by Souless" in the banner, Souless... So please put it there, k..? =3

- edit -
    btw, could I ask ya not to cover Lugia's face in the background..? Thanks~

Ok, if you want it there I will add it ^_^

Um I got the Signature but it won't let me use the Banner Avatar on the Edit Avatar.

Ok, to use an avatar from a website you go to your CP, select "Edit Avatar", then go to the "Custom Avatar" field and then you paste this url http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee56/Souless2007/Nightmare_Haunter_avatar.png on the first option, be careful and erase the pre-set text on that box.

Maybe your browser slowed down a bit and that was the problem, if not this should fix your problem

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Ok, if you want it there I will add it ^_^

Ok, to use an avatar from a website you go to your CP, select "Edit Avatar", then go to the "Custom Avatar" field and then you paste this url http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee56/Souless2007/Nightmare_Haunter_avatar.png on the first option, be careful and erase the pre-set text on that box.

Maybe your browser slowed down a bit and that was the problem, if not this should fix your problem

Thank you Thank you Thank you now I got, thanks Souless =]

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    You're welcome nightmareHaunter ^_^

Sea_Guardian, you Ubars are done:

Lapras_Club.png

Elektrike_Manectric_Club.png

Lugia_Club.png

Treecko_Club.png

Typhlosion_Club.png

SG_Animation.gif

I hope those are fine =]

If you want any change just leave a post and I will do it.

Next is, Skii's Banner

I got the GIMP! Now I can add some effects and make (probably) better banners ^_^

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Wow Sea_Guardian... ^^ You sure have a lot of fanclubs you have joined! :D
    And wow, Souless, those are uniquely well-made!
    Keep it up and Happy New Year~

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Thanks destinedjagold, I'm always trying to get better ^_^

Thanks to you my felow rival =] I feel I'm getting better. That's one of the reasons why I have slowed down a bit, I don't post a banner until it looks perfect to me.

But I don't know why a lot of people rate my work as the worst in the poll :/

Skii, I don't know what you think, but in my opinion this banner is a lot better than the last one I made for you, here's it:

Floatzel_Banner.png

Floatzel_Avatar.png

I hope you like it ^_^ if you need me to change anything just tell me ok?

As for the others I will get to work on the next... on January 2nd, since tomorrow I'm going to a New Year party and after that I'm having a New Year dinner with my family.

May the 2008 be a year full of achievements and happiness to you all ^_^

Years
  • Thanks destinedjagold, I'm always trying to get better ^_^

Thanks to you my felow rival =] I feel I'm getting better. That's one of the reasons why I have slowed down a bit, I don't post a banner until it looks perfect to me.

But I don't know why a lot of people rate my work as the worst in the poll :/

Skii, I don't know what you think, but in my opinion this banner is a lot better than the last one I made for you, here's it:

Floatzel_Banner.png

Floatzel_Avatar.png

I hope you like it ^_^ if you need me to change anything just tell me ok?

As for the others I will get to work on the next... on January 2nd, since tomorrow I'm going to a New Year party and after that I'm having a New Year dinner with my family.

May the 2008 be a year full of achievements and happiness to you all ^_^

Thanks, Souless.

Just one problem, on the sig can you remove just a few of the bubbles maybe? ^_^ You dont have to though because it is okay as it is.

Happy new year.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • Banner Form:
    Size: The size for my avatar that I have right now, which is 104x130
    Image: Two pics of Piplup on facing one direction, & the other one facing the other direction.
    Background: Water background, please.
    Text: If you have the Pokemon font, use it. Text: The Piplup Palace... Where all Piplup Belong
    Avatar: Yes, I want a pic of Piplup, size: anything in the requirements, text: The Piplup Palace
    Others: No

Userbar Form:
    Top Color: Sky Blue
    Bottom Color: Blue
    Image:
    393.png

Text: The Piplup Palace... Where all Piplup Belong.
    Text Location: Left
    Line Effect: No
    Shine Effect: No

Thank you, Souless!

Sea_Guardian

Shinjitsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu!
    Years
  • @jagold
    hehehe well that's me:D

@Souless
    Thx For making the ubars Souless but only the lugia, typhlosion and treecko/grovyle/sceptile ubars will be animated. Do not include the lapras and eletrike/manectric ubars. Thx and Happy new year:D

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    have fun at ur party and dinner etc! You shouldn't be discouraged by what ppl rate your work, you shouldn't even have a poll if it looks perfect to u..

Thanks!

While thinking in what you said... it was a big mistake to add that poll xD

Thanks, Souless.

Just one problem, on the sig can you remove just a few of the bubbles maybe? ^_^ You dont have to though because it is okay as it is.

Happy new year.

Ok, I will, but it's like doing the whole banner again... so I will put you at the bottom of the list, hope ya don't mind...

Banner Form:
    Size: The size for my avatar that I have right now, which is 104x130
    Image: Two pics of Piplup on facing one direction, & the other one facing the other direction.
    Background: Water background, please.
    Text: If you have the Pokemon font, use it. Text: The Piplup Palace... Where all Piplup Belong
    Avatar: Yes, I want a pic of Piplup, size: anything in the requirements, text: The Piplup Palace
    Others: No

Userbar Form:
    Top Color: Sky Blue
    Bottom Color: Blue
    Image:
    393.png

Text: The Piplup Palace... Where all Piplup Belong.
    Text Location: Left
    Line Effect: No
    Shine Effect: No

Thank you, Souless!

Ok, I will do them both, first the Ubar, and later the banner *adds to the list*

@jagold
    hehehe well that's me:D

@Souless
    Thx For making the ubars Souless but only the lugia, typhlosion and treecko/grovyle/sceptile ubars will be animated. Do not include the lapras and eletrike/manectric ubars. Thx and Happy new year:D

Ok, simple change, first place on the list.

I said that I was going to work until tomorrow... but I have got nothing to do today =]

Ready Sea_Guardian:

SG_Animation-1.gif

Last edited:

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • Thanks!

While thinking in what you said... it was a big mistake to add that poll xD

Ok, I will, but it's like doing the whole banner again... so I will put you at the bottom of the list, hope ya don't mind...

Ok, I will do them both, first the Ubar, and later the banner *adds to the list*

Ok, simple change, first place on the list.

I said that I was going to work until tomorrow... but I have got nothing to do today =]

Ready Sea_Guardian:

SG_Animation-1.gif
    Ok, Souless. I can wait. Don't worry.

Years
  • Ok, I will, but it's like doing the whole banner again... so I will put you at the bottom of the list, hope ya don't mind...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll go with it as it is actaully, thanks.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • hey man, can u make me an avatar and a banner
    can it have a heracross with some cool saying
    like "heracross,king of the forest" or something like that
    and can u also make it have my name somewhere on it
    thx man, your stuff rox
    -rowan95

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back