• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~[X]Souless Userbar & Banner Shop[X]~ [Closed]

What do you think about my banners?

• They are really cool, keep up the good work!

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • They are good, but you could get better at it.

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • They aren't bad, but also not good, you should better at it.

• Go learn to make banners before opening a shop for the next time...

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Man, do a favor to the world and stop making banners >=O

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Alrighty Souless, it seems like people are still requesting even though you've closed your shop. I'll edit the title to state that you're no longer taking requests, and if you'd like me to take it out of the title, please PM inform me. ^^

Souless

What?
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
^ Mizt.

Will people ever read?

lol

well, they didn't pay attention to me nor you, cause they are still posting...

I'm sorry, I have neglected this place, and I'm also sorry for making the last people wait, I really apologize

Alrighty Souless, it seems like people are still requesting even though you've closed your shop. I'll edit the title to state that you're no longer taking requests, and if you'd like me to take it out of the title, please PM inform me. ^^

I hope that will stop more posting here.

Ok, sorry for the long delayment, but I have only two things ready, I will post them:

Wolf Link Fan thingy:

Eeveeforum.png

Aelitaluver3.0 thingy:

PiplupPalace.png

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
Years
lol

well, they didn't pay attention to me nor you, cause they are still posting...

I'm sorry, I have neglected this place, and I'm also sorry for making the last people wait, I really apologize

I hope that will stop more posting here.

Ok, sorry for the long delayment, but I have only two things ready, I will post them:

Wolf Link Fan thingy:

Eeveeforum.png

Aelitaluver3.0 thingy:

PiplupPalace.png

Thanx, Souless. I like it.

Souless

What?
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Well thanks should I say, great it was of yur liking.

I have to write some speech here right? Well, first of all sorry. I said that I would be finishing all works before closing my shop, but, I won't be able to finish those. A lack of time, inspiration and others thing interrupted me each time, so I barely came at the computer, and it was just to take a look at my MSN, Myspace, and my PM's here, so this is the end for this shop.

Now, before leaving the Lock icon next to my thread I want to say something.

When I came here I was a n00b, yes, you heard right, a n00b, and even if you would call me a newbie this was my first forum I joined in so I was one. Well, I picked my name to stop some emo wanna-be to have it and started posting at the forums. With the barely needed 15 posts to be able to place URL's and images on my posts I started this place as a Userbar shop, and later a banner one too. You know, I never tought I would be this succesful, and seeing that many shops with an invisible "Out of business" sign made me tought this place was going to be here no longer than a few weeks, but four long months have passed and this place still hold petitions, but I have to give it an end now. This place is officially closed for me, but before it for being really closed I'm going to update the first post one last time, to post the banners that I finished but not posted there. Maybe you didn't want to read all this, but you made it this far and you already read it, so not much now right?,

If some Mod sees this please don't close it, I will PM someone to do it once I finish my first page editing, that will take me a day or two.

To the requesters Thank you, since you made this place succesful.

Your Friend, Souless.

Souless

What?
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
I said everything I needed to say in my last post, so there isn't much now.

To the people who are wondering if I will reopen this place or make a new one I will have to dissapoint you, I think I won't.

So Thanks to everyone who made a request, who liked my banners, to those who placed a link in their sigs, to the people I talked while I held this shop, sincerely thanks.

It was a great for me to make this, since I made a few friends here, and it makes me a little sad to close this shop, but now is the end...

Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back