• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~[X]Souless Userbar & Banner Shop[X]~ [Closed]

What do you think about my banners?

• They are really cool, keep up the good work!

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • They are good, but you could get better at it.

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • They aren't bad, but also not good, you should better at it.

• Go learn to make banners before opening a shop for the next time...

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Man, do a favor to the world and stop making banners >=O

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Thanks Souless! ^^ As you can see I already have it in my sig. Now it's just a matter of waiting for people to join. XD I love your work a lot. (But I'm sorry, I have to tell you that on Skii's latias banner, it's not such a hot job of rendering. That's it though, I didn't even notice for a long time to tell you the truth too)

~desu Saba~

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
Years
Can you make me a userbar please?

color: Blue
Picture: well, a teddiusa would be good.
Picture location: Left
Text location:right
Line effect:yes
Shine effect: no
Text: Save Teddiursa, the baby bear!

Thanks

Souless

What?
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Thanks.

And never mind, but I cant really add it myself becuase I dont know anything with graphics.

You could just do Monotype Corsiva again maybe?

Thanks, Skii.

Ok, I will see if I can get Gil sans, if not, just Monotype Corsiva ^^

Thanks Souless! ^^ As you can see I already have it in my sig. Now it's just a matter of waiting for people to join. XD I love your work a lot. (But I'm sorry, I have to tell you that on Skii's latias banner, it's not such a hot job of rendering. That's it though, I didn't even notice for a long time to tell you the truth too)

~desu Saba~

Yeah, thanks ^^ and actually Skii banner was my first job here so it wasn't that good... but I always try to put an effort on each thing so I get better each time ^^ just look at yours ^^

Can you make me a userbar please?

color: Blue
Picture: well, a teddiusa would be good.
Picture location: Left
Text location:right
Line effect:yes
Shine effect: no
Text: Save Teddiursa, the baby bear!

Thanks

Ok, it's easy ^^ I will do it A.S.A.P.

Years

~desu Saba~

I also didnt put much description into that banner. :D

Justin T

Hydro Action
Years
Hi Sorry I can't use the format for the banner because I'm looking for a christmas pokemon banner you know something for the holidays. I would like ash, dawn, and brock on it and can get pictures, but I'm not good with anything else. If you already have some christmas samples, I would love to see them, but otherwise, could you help me?

Souless

What?
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
I also didnt put much description into that banner. :D

Yeah, but I could have done soemthing better with more experience ^^ anyways, it was my first job ^^

When are you going to finish this thing?

Ok, this is annoying >=O In the first page it says that you shouldn't post things like this because of two reason:

1. It's SPAM
2. It's annoying

By hurrying me up you don't get anything but going to the bottom of the list...please don't post something similar again.

Also, I'm working with other people requests, and I still have friends and school in my to-do list before this shop

I like to make Banners and Ubars, but I'm not forced to do them, so please don't do things like this in the future please.

Please, keep that in mind ^^

Hi Sorry I can't use the format for the banner because I'm looking for a christmas pokemon banner you know something for the holidays. I would like ash, dawn, and brock on it and can get pictures, but I'm not good with anything else. If you already have some christmas samples, I would love to see them, but otherwise, could you help me?

Ok, I don't have any pics on my computer, but I can get them ^^ I will see what can I do and then tell you 'kay ^^

One thing, I don't make images, so all I will do is search for them ^^

Ok, the only one I got is this pic of Dawn:

wiiHikari.gif

If you can get someone to make the pics for you I can make you a banner, otherwise, this is the only pic =[

Last edited:

Souless

What?
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Wow that is great. You can use that one and I'll find ash and brock.

Ok, I will wait for you to get them ^^

You will be added to the list so you don't lost the place ^^

Skii, I'm done with it ^^

GalladeBanner-1.png

Code:

HTML:
[IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee56/Souless2007/GalladeBanner-1.png[/IMG]

Hope that's good ^^

I got the letters from a page, so they are mid quality, if you want it different any change can be done, just tell me

Justin T

Hydro Action
Years
Here I found this
itssobad3.jpg
If you could just cut out that little bit of misty that would be great.
Satoshi_and_Kasumi___Christmas_by_Laura_Satoko.jpg
I found this on deviant art but don't know if you can use it. Could you cut out around ash and misty.

Souless

What?
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Here I found this
itssobad3.jpg
If you could just cut out that little bit of misty that would be great.
Satoshi_and_Kasumi___Christmas_by_Laura_Satoko.jpg
I found this on deviant art but don't know if you can use it. Could you cut out around ash and misty.

If it's from Devianart then I can't use it, except if you get permission from the creator...

About cutting certain parts I will see what can I do, don't know if I can o much, but I will try ^^

Justin T

Hydro Action
Years
Ok forget the deviant art one. I found this on photobucket
crap03-01.jpg
but you probably need permission too right?

Souless

What?
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Ok forget the deviant art one. I found this on photobucket
crap03-01.jpg
but you probably need permission too right?

Ok, now just fill the form and I will start doig it tomorrow ^^

Actually I ask permission to people from Devianart cuz is obvious that is their work, but at photobucket or imageshack if it doesn't say "Ask before using" there's no need to ask, so I can use this without problems ^^

Justin T

Hydro Action
Years
Size: The biggest it can be
Text: Nice and bright Green and Red Saying Merry Christmas Pokemon.

Souless

What?
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Bobpie, I have finally completed your banner ^^

ReignOfShadows.png

And the code:

HTML:
[IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee56/Souless2007/ReignOfShadows.png[/IMG]

That's it, any change can be done, just tell me ^^

Size: The biggest it can be
Text: Nice and bright Green and Red Saying Merry Christmas Pokemon.

Ok, as the max size permited here is 500x300 I will use that size ^^

As for the Brock image I already took out Misty's hair and all color behind him, take a look at it:

Progress.png

Okay, I'm done for today, I will hoepfully finish Justin-T and Willbey requests tomorrow.

Years
Ok, I will wait for you to get them ^^

You will be added to the list so you don't lost the place ^^

Skii, I'm done with it ^^

GalladeBanner-1.png

Code:

HTML:
[IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee56/Souless2007/GalladeBanner-1.png[/IMG]

Hope that's good ^^

I got the letters from a page, so they are mid quality, if you want it different any change can be done, just tell me

Thanks.

By the way, dont think your work will have gone to wast becuase I am not using it I will simply be using it on a different forum k?

.hack

skunkape
Years
can i request a banner

Size: 485 x 100?

name:top left corner(cove_2007)

image:
sprite_006.png
(right)

image2:
charizard.png
(center-shrink it)

image3:
1427840079457b631422871.png
(left under name)but get rid of its background so you can only see charizard

could it have a red,yellow,blue and orange fire back ground

under the center image could it say charizards flare quite big in orange and red writing

Last edited:

Souless

What?
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
Thanks.

By the way, dont think your work will have gone to wast becuase I am not using it I will simply be using it on a different forum k?

Okay, just remember that if you use it on another place you should put "from Pokecommunity" at the end of the credit.

can i request a banner

Size: 485 x 100?

name:top left corner(cove_2007)

image:
sprite_006.png
(right)

image2:
charizard.png
(center-shrink it)

image3:
1427840079457b631422871.png
(left under name)but get rid of its background so you can only see charizard

could it have a red,yellow,blue and orange fire back ground

under the center image could it say charizards flare quite big in orange and red writing

Okay, it's a little hard but I think I can do it, I will get to it, but there are two more people on the waiting list so... you'll have to wait a little.

Hey I guess you weren't done today so i'll catch you tomorrow.

Ups, sorry, I couldn't get online on all day...my bad... But that doesn't mean that I didn't worked:

Christamasfirsttry.png

That's what I have done so far, I think the Brock image doesn't fit the banner, or is it the place? I could simply take him out or change his position that's your decission of course.

When you tell me I will add the text, and if necessary, change the image, until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back