• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Anybody found out how to enter the Clothing store in Luminous city? The one that says I'm not stylish enough to enter.

Thought they would let me in after I beat the champion.. but nope.
    I'm assuming this is the same situation with that Lost Hotel place? Where I'm not cool enough to meet their boss or something.

I assume you need to interact with every store in Lumiose. The woman does say "May I suggest you try various things in Lumiose City before you come back again?"

You upgrade the Mega Ring after the Elite 4 and Champion. You need to travel to Kiloud and battle your rival one more time. From there you'll get told that the Professor is waiting for you somewhere.

Years
    What do you do after you get the Plant Badge? I'm not sure if they mentioned where I should go next. Is it back to Lumiose City?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    What do you do after you get the Plant Badge? I'm not sure if they mentioned where I should go next. Is it back to Lumiose City?

Go back to Lumiose City by the gate near Courmaline City!

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    What would be the best nature for the goomy line?

This is an estimated base stat of Goodra:

HP: 80-100
    Atk: 90-110
    Def: 80-100
    SpA: 100-120
    SpD: 140-150
    Spe: 80-100
    BST: 600

That makes Mild, Modest, Hasty, Timid, Rash, Naive as better option for her. ^^

Years
    This is an estimated base stat of Goodra:

HP: 80-100
    Atk: 90-110
    Def: 80-100
    SpA: 100-120
    SpD: 140-150
    Spe: 80-100
    BST: 600

That makes Mild, Modest, Hasty, Timid, Rash, Naive as better option for her. ^^

Thanks, am breeding her and as I'm feeling kind I was going to put some into wonder trade but keep one with a good nature for myself

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I assume you need to interact with every store in Lumiose. The woman does say "May I suggest you try various things in Lumiose City before you come back again?"

You upgrade the Mega Ring after the Elite 4 and Champion. You need to travel to Kiloud and battle your rival one more time. From there you'll get told that the Professor is waiting for you somewhere.

Hmm. I left to go catch Mewtwo and Zygarde, came back to try, and she let me in now. So I guess you have to catch one of the two or both before entering.
    EDIT: I guess I visited the Pokemon Lab between then. Maybe that was it. Derp. Much easier then catching legendaries haha.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Hmm. I left to go catch Mewtwo and Zygarde, came back to try, and she let me in now. So I guess you have to catch one of the two or both before entering.

I caught a Furfrou and took it to that stylizing shop and what do you know, she lets me in. I figured that it was that one store I hadn't interacted with.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014

I beat the Champion, am in Kiloud City, and know exactly where my rival should be. But for some reason she isn't there. So I think he is asking what do you do to trigger her arrival. I would also like to know D: Thanks!

EDIT: NVM apparently you need to battle 10 trainers in Battle Tower to see her.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    I beat the Champion, am in Kiloud City, and know exactly where my rival should be. But for some reason she isn't there. So I think he is asking what do you do to trigger her arrival. I would also like to know D: Thanks!

EDIT: NVM apparently you need to battle 10 trainers in Battle Tower to see her.

I think you only need to try the Battle Tower at least once. She wasn't there originally, I fought a battle then left, when I returned she was there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    hello im am wondering where to level up my magnaton for it to evolve into a magnezone as there is not Mt. Coronet or Chargestone Cave ?

thanks in advance

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I know that certain male character will appear in post game. Are there any other old characters that will make a cameo or at least get mentioned? [S-HIGHLIGHT]Remember to use spoiler tag when answering my question[/S-HIGHLIGHT], I don't want to spoil those who don't want to be, thank you! {:3}

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
    Again a Goodra question:
    What exact level does Sliggoo evolve into Goodra? 50, 55 or 60? I tried all of those - with Rain Dance and on the routes with rainy weather - to no avail. Does anyone here successfully evolved a Goodra?

Years
    Again a Goodra question:
    What exact level does Sliggoo evolve into Goodra? 50, 55 or 60? I tried all of those - with Rain Dance and on the routes with rainy weather - to no avail. Does anyone here successfully evolved a Goodra?

Well I looked at Goodra's page on Serebii and it says Level 50. Given how reliable most of Serebii's information is I'm guessing it might be the case, but correct me if I'm wrong. Also, I believe it needs to be on a rainy route but again someone correct me if I'm a bit off.

Is there any way to change my skin tone or am I stuck with the one I chose at the beginning?

You're stuck with the one you chose at the start I'm afraid.

Years
    I've been given the choice between Big Nugget or Master Ball at the poké ball factory...

What does the Big Nugget do exactly? I assume I can sell it, if so how much for?

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    I've been given the choice between Big Nugget or Master Ball at the poké ball factory...

What does the Big Nugget do exactly? I assume I can sell it, if so how much for?

10,000 when I sold it. I picked Master Ball though, yet still got the nugget.

Years
    i think i am lost in the game..where is the second Gym for the second Badge;;
    right now i am in a castle trying catch a pokemon to return it to his boss

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back