• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    So I just got a shiny! Now...

I'm wondering what to do, because I skipped a few years and have no idea about this guy.

So it's a Minccino. I've never seen one before and it looks pretty damn cute. It's got a Naughty nature (+ATK/-SP.DEF) and he has perfect Speed IVS, perfect SP. Def IVS, with his Attack IV around 23-25. (HP is practically 0 though).

Ability is technician. So. Is this guy usable to battle or what? Does the shiny version look cool as it evolves? Should I EV train it and use it or just let it sit in the box?

Thanks in advance.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I'm wondering what to do, because I skipped a few years and have no idea about this guy.

So it's a Minccino. I've never seen one before and it looks pretty damn cute. It's got a Naughty nature (+ATK/-SP.DEF) and he has perfect Speed IVS, perfect SP. Def IVS, with his Attack IV around 23-25. (HP is practically 0 though).

Ability is technician. So. Is this guy usable to battle or what? Does the shiny version look cool as it evolves? Should I EV train it and use it or just let it sit in the box?

Thanks in advance.

I have never seen anyone use. I myself have one on White 2 and I have never used it. It looks about the same when it evolves. You have to use a Shiny Stone on it to evolve it.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I'm wondering what to do, because I skipped a few years and have no idea about this guy.

Thanks in advance.

It's a NU Pokemon, so it won't be to great in battle.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2014
    Best ways to make $$ ?

Any other ways to make Decent $$ other then grinding the Elite 4?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2014
    Amulet Coin, hold it on your leader. You don't really need anything over 2 million, which you should have if you've been playing for more than two hours a day for this week. Mega stones don't cost that much and the clothes in the most expensive store in the game aren't really needed (or desirable, seeing as how practically speaking you look stupid rollerskating in a suit) and sell things you don't really need. That's about all I can think of.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • ('.') (the member), I merged your thread with the Q&A sticky. Try this thread in future when you have a question, please.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • 1) Every day as far as I've seen. Some will rotate a few clothes daily, some rotate all their clothes daily.

I apologize, I don't think I worded my original question well enough.

I was wondering, if, say, a clothing item was replaced in a shop without me buying it, how long it would take for that article of clothing to reappear in the shop again. I got my copy of the strategy guide the other day, and was hoping it would cover the trainer customization extensively, but it didn't. So for now I guess the only way to find out is through a lot of experimentation with resetting the 3DS calendar...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Could that be a texture glitch though?

I read on Serebrii's update topic that someone had sent in pictures of albino pokemon, but it was later determined to be a graphics glitch.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...-X-Y-Discovery-Thread&p=16533251#post16533251

It could be, but it most likely isn't. d: Anyway, after searching around on Google for a while, I've finally managed to find the picture! Here it is. :) To be honest, I'm not such a huge fan of shiny Mega Gengar. White just doesn't seem to go along with it very well. If it was brown, red, orange, or perhaps even a more lighter shade of purple, then in my opinion, it definitely would've looked better. Either that, or they could have kept it white and made its eye color blue instead of gray.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Does anyone know an easy way to check the IVs of a pokemon without the need for things like ARs and stuff?

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    Hey does anyone know where I'm supposed to meet the professor after you've beaten the game? I think he said Lumiose City but he's not in the lab like he was before.

Also, what do I have to do to unlock new clothing sets? Just buy a certain amount of clothes?

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Hey does anyone know where I'm supposed to meet the professor after you've beaten the game? I think he said Lumiose City but he's not in the lab like he was before.

Also, what do I have to do to unlock new clothing sets? Just buy a certain amount of clothes?

You'll find him at the train station, on the North Boulevard iirc.

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    where is the move reminder?
    my map says he's in dendemille town, but i've talked to every npc i could find, and i can't find him.
    i can't find the move tutor that the map says is in laverre city either...

also, what are all the attacks that knock down berries?
    the only move i've found that works is air cutter.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    where is the move reminder?
    my map says he's in dendemille town, but i've talked to every npc i could find, and i can't find him.
    i can't find the move tutor that the map says is in laverre city either...

It's a lady in Dendemille town, in the same house as the move deleter.

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    It's a lady in Dendemille town, in the same house as the move deleter.

wow, i kept overlooking that house...laverre city has a house that has 3 NPCs that look just like the ones there.

Dedenne

The Antenna Pokémon
    Years
  • How do you unlock more trainer PR things?

HEYA,

like how do you unlock more trainer PR backgrounds and music and things?
    dont tell me that i have to become stylish because i've already done that and all i got was extra music.

like my friend has even more music and more backgrounds and she doesnt know how she got it.

does anyone know? thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    How do we unlock new hair styles and colours? I've seen a couple of trainers having ginger pigtails (and those weren't NPC pictures).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back