• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
    I plan on having Aegislash and Heliolisk on my team so does anyone know where to get the Sun Stone and the Dusk Stone?

EDIT: And the Good Rod since I may use Clauncher.

Last edited:
    Years
    Any advice on interesting Pokémon to add to my team?
    I currently have:

Delphox
    Raichu (knows an out-of-type grass move)
    Yveltal (knows an out-of-type ghost move)
    Gardevoir

I aim to cover as many types as I can without creating too many weaknesses.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    If I add someones FC and I don't give them mine / they don't add me back will the Safari still appear on my game?

No, in order for them to show up in the Friend Safari they need to be added and have you added HOWEVER even if they don't own Pokémon if they are on the list and have you added you will be able to enter their safari.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    As AWESOME as that would be, it's impossible. It sucks, but it's true. DX

Does anyone know where I can find or buy a Dawn Stone?

I plan on having Aegislash and Heliolisk on my team so does anyone know where to get the Sun Stone and the Dusk Stone?

How to get Stones:

Obtain Secret Super Training, accessed when you have a fully trained (max effort value, usually your starter will be fully trained by the time you beat the game if you used it the entire time) and then click on the glowing icon in Super Training to unlock the Secret round. Complete several of the minigames, the first three giving things like Fire Stone and Thunder Stone.

Keep completing minigames and the one featuring Roserade awards Shiny Stone and the one featuring Gallade awards Dawn Stone when you complete the mini-game with a good time (2:00-2:30 time remaining). It may take several attempts even if you believe you got a good time/record. Use powered up shots by holding the stylus down to reach your goal faster.

I got multiple stones through it.

EDIT: And the Good Rod since I may use Clauncher.
    Good Rod is found in the town with the grass gym. When you first arrive there, there will be a harbor and a fisherman is nearby, so ask him. If you've already explored this town, then it is the section before you take the monorail train ride.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2014
    Thanks for the reply!

I tested the connection by making my router have open security but alas, still the same problem. Maybe time for an upgraded router but it works with every other new piece of technology in the house :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    How do I delete friends off my friends list? I'm not seeing the option for it and some are just not accepting it back so they're absolutely useless.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Stealth Rock breeding?

Not sure where to post this, so sorry in advance if it's the wrong forums.

Just bred a Ferroseed with Onix as the father with Stealth Rock in hopes of getting Stealth Rock but I've leveled the new baby till it has evolved already and yet still no Stealth Rock.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Can Ferroseed learn Stealth Rock? I know it doesn't from level up or TM but I'm not actually sure if it's an Egg Move Ferroseed can learn. If it isn't on the Egg Move list the babies won't learn it. If you could breed any skill onto anything all my Pokemon would have Spore lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    transfer old pokemon to x and y

i don't know about anyone else but i cant find very much information about the new Pokemon transfer system that is how you bring Pokemon from the old games to x and y. I'm worried that i wont be able to bring all of my Pokemon over because while i used an action replay to create some of them i would create them at low levels and raise them like they were my kids T-T i don't want to risk losing them.

i don't know if someone has already asked this but i couldn't find anything about whether or not ill lose my babes..

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    i know it isn't available yet :/ but i was wondering if anyone found info on whether or not they will delete Pokemon created that way... thanks for any info though the more i can find the happier ill be about the idea

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Only? Was looking at Bulbapedia and it said Onix could pass it on.

Unless I'm looking at it wrong. :3

Years
    There is a building called the Lost Hotel, near the Dendemille Town Gate. I entered and fought the gang members, but one gang member did not allow me to enter the room of the gang leader.What do I need to do in order to enter the room?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    There is a building called the Lost Hotel, near the Dendemille Town Gate. I entered and fought the gang members, but one gang member did not allow me to enter the room of the gang leader.What do I need to do in order to enter the room?

Change your outfit. I changed mine into more punk looking and they let me through.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    (HELP)Can't trade, fight, chat via internet

I can connect my 3DS XL to the internet and everything is smooth.
    But I can't trade, fight or chat with people via internet but still they can still invite me for trading or battling. (Whenever we are trying to connecting before trading or battling it always get disconnected and says "an error occured"/ "connecting failed")

I have tried using 3DS WiFi and it worked.
    Is this the problem with my 3DS XL or the internet problem?
    I connecting my 3DS to my home WiFi internet connection via router.

Any advice?
    Anyone here get the same problem?

NEED HELP ASAP! Thanks!

Years
    Looks like we have the same problem, this occurs to me sometimes, always getting a communication error when I'm in the mood for a battle. Maybe it's just the connection's problem or maybe it's the game's problem. But still, keep reconnecting to the Internet when that problem occurs.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    Looks like we have the same problem, this occurs to me sometimes, always getting a communication error when I'm in the mood for a battle. Maybe it's just the connection's problem or maybe it's the game's problem. But still, keep reconnecting to the Internet when that problem occurs.

Yeah it makes me sick whenever I'm trying to battle or trade with other trainers via internet it always get disconnected (AN ERROR OCCURRED).
    I have contacted Official Nintendo DS Support but don't get any reply. :(

I wanted to know whether its the problem on my internet (router settings) or my 3DS XL.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Sometimes it's the server's problem. Have you experienced the same/similar from other games?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back