• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    Anyone knows if Pokemon X and Y can be played on PC? I heard there is no 3DS emulator , so I want your opinion because I couldn't find any legit rom for it.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The games are only for the 3DS, which is proving to be a very difficult system to hack. You won't find a legit ROM for the games.

In order to play the games, you're going to have to actually buy a 3DS/2DS and an actual copy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2018
    Does anyone know where to get Meowstic or Espurr? I did a search in here but couldn't seem to find anything. Thanks in advance!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Has anyone found any Thunderstones yet? I'm beginning to give up hope and for some reason the Stone shop in Lumiose only sells Fire, Water and Leaf stones...

You can find one near the out skirts of Reflecting Cave entrance.

Years
  • Has anyone found any Thunderstones yet? I'm beginning to give up hope and for some reason the Stone shop in Lumiose only sells Fire, Water and Leaf stones...

Like Makoto said near the Reflecting Cave, Ruote 11 go up where someone asks you to have an air battle or something, there you will find two Crystal Shaped thingy, the smaller one has a thunder stone, I have received two, the other one I don't recall where exactly :)

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    i got dusk from training mode.
    There's hidden lvl after you complete basic 6. I got it on the 6th one on the hidden lvl.

anyone find cloyster? can't find it :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    i got dusk from training mode.
    There's hidden lvl after you complete basic 6. I got it on the 6th one on the hidden lvl.

anyone find cloyster? can't find it :(

On training mode? So you won it then? Just by playing the games?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    yeah, it gives u a sandbag + extra reward depending on your score. i got it as an extra reward.
    My charizard was somehow maxed and the training mode went right into the hidden stage. Also gives you fire/water/leaf depending on the stage.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I only just finished the 4th gym battle, but do you end up getting the EV reduction berries at some point? I haven't gotten any yet, and I'd like to be able to plant some at the berry fields.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • So, I have a Pikachuu 3dsXL and of COURSE I used that system to play my Pokemon Y... when my character first woke up in her PJs, she was holding... gues what, a Pikachuu 3ds! O_O

PICTURE IS HERE

I looked up a few LPs a few minutes ago, (which for some reason all only had the male player) and none of the other characters I saw woke up with one in thier hands... am I somehow special? xP

Reactions: JP

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    So, I have a Pikachuu 3dsXL and of COURSE I used that system to play my Pokemon Y... when my character first woke up in her PJs, she was holding... gues what, a Pikachuu 3ds! O_O

PICTURE IS HERE

I looked up a few LPs a few minutes ago, (which for some reason all only had the male player) and none of the other characters I saw woke up with one in thier hands... am I somehow special? xP

Ah that is so cool! I wonder if the guys with the X/Y 3DS' have something similar?

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    My character was also holding the Pikachu 3DS XL, but I don't have one, I play on an aqua 3DS, so no, it doesn't use your actual console, if that's what you were asking :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back