• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwaters93

Ninja Vaporeon
Years
  • Okay I have two questions.

First, how do I get the Strange Souvenir item? I think i get it from someone in a hotel but that's all I know.

Second, there is an elderly woman on the bottom floor of the Lumiose City Boutique, and she says that there is a coupon somewhere that makes all of the clothes less expensive. Where do I find the coupon?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    How to get hidden ability for Goodra/PreEvolutions

Hey everybody, just wondering if anyone knows how to find a sligoo or goomy with the gooey ability? I was wondering if its possible to catch and how (outside of the friend safari). Currently my wifi isn't Wep so I can't trade or anything (I'm too lazy to change it,lol) Any comment are appreciated, Thanks Guys! Also, does anybody know if its possible to get both the Jaw and Sail fossil via rock smash in Glittering Cave? I've only found other fossils and the Jaw fossil I was given.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2014
    How to get Electivire?

So I really wanna know how to get Electivire in Pokemon X and Y. I've been searching online and I can't find the area in which Elekid or Electabuzz appear in. What's worse is that I don't even know where to find the item, Electrizier. Anyone know?

Zet

Years
  • Okay I have two questions.

First, how do I get the Strange Souvenir item? I think i get it from someone in a hotel but that's all I know.

Second, there is an elderly woman on the bottom floor of the Lumiose City Boutique, and she says that there is a coupon somewhere that makes all of the clothes less expensive. Where do I find the coupon?
    1. You need to speak to the backpackers in the hotels around Kalos(or one of them. It hasn't been made clear) for four days in a row.

2. No one has found out where to get the coupon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Pokemon hordes? I'm new to pokemon and have never played any of the other pokemon games, are pokemon hordes common? Is there a poke ball to catch all of the pokemon in a horde?

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Pokemon hordes? I'm new to pokemon and have never played any of the other pokemon games, are pokemon hordes common? Is there a poke ball to catch all of the pokemon in a horde?

Hordes are just random in any Route/Cave etc. You cannot use any Pokéball when there are a Horde of 5 Pokémon due to accuracy issues.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    So I guess you can catch all 3 legendary in this game? Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno? I just ran into Moltres but it fled instantly.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    So I guess you can catch all 3 legendary in this game? Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno? I just ran into Moltres but it fled instantly.

i think it base on your pokemon you have. do you have a Charmander, Froakie?

The birds are roaming legendaries in this game based on what starter you take. Chespin gives Articuno, Froakie gives Moltres, and Fennekin gives Zapdos.

Zet

Years
  • So I guess you can catch all 3 legendary in this game? Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno? I just ran into Moltres but it fled instantly.
    It's based on which starter you picked. You will have to chase it a few times until it flees to a certain place where you can finally catch it.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • gah. Trying to look around Gligar Hordes for a Gliga with Immunity so I can evolve it into a Gliscor with Toxic Heal. I know Pokemon in hordes can have dream abilities but does anyone know how rare this is? I've been through several hordes poisoning every Gligar in them and I've had no luck.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    It's based on which starter you picked. You will have to chase it a few times until it flees to a certain place where you can finally catch it.

Ah I didn't know about that. Thanks for telling me. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2015
    Another question I just found a Pokemon called Zygarde. I am guessing it's a Legendary. Is there any story behind it? I couldn't find anything through Google. Also is there by chance there are others like Zygarde just different colors or maybe slight apperance differences?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    kiloude city?

I was wondering how do you get to kiloude city and where the professer is after the game

thank you

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I was wondering how do you get to kiloude city and where the professer is after the game

thank you

Train station in the North Boulevard of Lumiose (or whatever) city. If you can't find it then take a cab, it'll be under transportation.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    I was wondering how People are asking for Cyndaquil and mew in the GTS but their not in the game yet? anyone know how?

Years
  • I was wondering how People are asking for Cyndaquil and mew in the GTS but their not in the game yet? anyone know how?

That's because the Pokemon Bank, which is required to transfer Pokemon from 5th Gen games, isn't available yet. It'll open on December 27th, and there will be a 30-day free trial period which then requires a fee to be paid. Until Pokemon Bank opens, you'll only be able to obtain Pokemon already found in X and Y.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back