• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    anyone have persian in there pokedex and can tell if there location to catch it ?

According to fansites' XY Pokedex, Meowth and Persian may not be available in-game.
    But I don't know if you can find them in Friend Safari though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    According to fansites' XY Pokedex, Meowth and Persian may not be available in-game.
    But I don't know if you can find them in Friend Safari though.

i think i know why they didnt add him because of payday lol. they have other thing to make money in game. but if you have meowth make money is much easier

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2014
    Won't connect to internet

Pokemon Y won't let me connect to the internet but other things like the browser, etc will. Any ideas? I went into the connection settings -> ds connection and tried to add my router but it said the security wasn't wasn't compatible. Do you need to set it up in there for the games to see the internet and if so, what security encryption does it use? (I have sucessfully added my router to the normal connection settings)

Thanks in advance

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
    Years
  • The "DS Connection" menu if I remember correctly is only for establishing connection for DS (not 3DS) games that require a connection (and mostly just older DS games). Other software may also function through them, but 3DS games don't use this The original DS and DSi, which is emulated by your 3DS when using these connections didn't support WPA and other newer security settings. If you have access to your router's security settings, and interesting test might be to remove them temporarily and see what happens with your system (make sure you re-enable them when you're done!) Another thing you can do is go to a place with public wifi and attempt to connect. It could be possible that your router can't support Pokemon Y's connections; this is most likely to be true if it's particularly old.

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • Okay... does anyone have tips on how to catch Seviper on X? Finding them isn't that hard but Zangoose' kills it before i can kill all of them.
    ~ Thanks in Advance ~

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Okay... does anyone have tips on how to catch Seviper on X? Finding them isn't that hard but Zangoose' kills it before i can kill all of them.
    ~ Thanks in Advance ~

My advice is try to kill those Zangoose first. You may try moves like Acid, which can hit all the opposing Pokémon: it can hit Zangoose with neutral effect, while not effective to Seviper. Note that they might use Quick Attack to Seviper.

An other easier way is catch one Zangoose, offer it to GTS and request a Seviper in return. :)

Years
  • I have a salamance that I caught as a bagon , and because he was just sitting there not fighting for like 35 levels, he is way under leveled compared to the rest of my team. So is there a place where I can get him caught up?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have a salamance that I caught as a bagon , and because he was just sitting there not fighting for like 35 levels, he is way under leveled compared to the rest of my team. So is there a place where I can get him caught up?

Do you have Exp. Share enabled? If you do, then try going up against the Elite Four. You don't necessarily have to battle with Salamence (you may use any Pokémon you like), but just make sure that you have it on your team. There are also a ton restaurants in Lumiose City, where you'll be finding a variety of trainers hanging around. If you battle against them, you'll be gaining a ton of experience—levelling-up your Pokémon quicker. By battling in these restaurants, you'll be scoring a lot of prize money as well. Another way to easily level-up your Pokémon would be to have a few matches in the Battle Chateau on Route 7. The opponents may seem a little easy at first, but they'll grow harder as you continue to battle them. :) If you like, you could train against a few wild Pokémon on the Victory Road, too. This may not be the best choice though, as it could end up altering your EVs.

J1KTheGamer

Peace For All
    Years
  • i was browsing serebii for mega evos and i saw that i can mega evolve manectic which is good because i just evolved my eletrike do anyone know were to get hes stone? i play Y btw ...

Years
  • Does anyone happen to know where I can find the person that manages the PC Box operations in Kalos? Kinda getting tired of seeing "Someone's PC", especially since I'm now in post-game :p

Years
  • Does anyone happen to know where I can find the person that manages the PC Box operations in Kalos? Kinda getting tired of seeing "Someone's PC", especially since I'm now in post-game :p

He's in Camphrier Town in a house above the Pokémon Center, and his name's Cassius. He's in a house with two other punk girls, if that helps.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    i was browsing serebii for mega evos and i saw that i can mega evolve manectic which is good because i just evolved my eletrike do anyone know were to get hes stone? i play Y btw ...

Unfortunately, Manectricite can be found only in Pokémon X. If you have a copy of X, then you should be able to find this mega-stone on Route 15, I believe. This can be found only at night though, so make sure that you have your ring upgraded. If you don't know how to upgrade your mega-ring, then pay a visit to your rival, who, if you're done with beating the Elite Four, should be at the Battle Maison in Kiloude City. If you manage to defeat them, then they'll tell you the steps. :) And if you don't have X, then the best thing you could possibly do is, in my opinion, visit our Trade Corner forum and see if someone's willing to give it to you. You may have to give them something valuable in return, though, so be prepared. Good luck! d:

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
  • I'm currently a Marquis at the Battle Chateau, but for some reason I'm still stuck with Barons and the occasional Viscount or Viscountess and one Earl every time I go there. This occurred even after I dropped 50,000 on a Writ of Challenge. Am I missing something to get tougher opponents?

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I was trying to Super train my Delphox and I guess I wasnt paying attention for a day or so, when I went back to super train her after my final badge I noticed her basic attack stat went up... I am training her SP.ATK and Speed... how did her basic move up? If I leave her on the back does her basic moves move up?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back