• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    ok..thanks!
    and where am i suppoded to find punk clothes;;

I found mine in the city with Fairy type gym. But note that the stock may change, so try looking at the other boutiques as well! ;)

How do I delete friends off my friends list? I'm not seeing the option for it and some are just not accepting it back so they're absolutely useless.

You must delete each other in 3DS Friendlist. But I suggest you to save it, they might become handy in Friend Safari. ;)

Last edited:

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I imagine it'll simply tell you that they can't be transferred or stored, don't think it'll delete them. Granted, won't know for sure until we get more info though.

Years
  • There is a few articles saying that any Pokemon created "illegally" will not be eligible to be downloaded to the Pokemon bank.

"In a recent effort to continue down playing the use of illegal Pokémon in tournaments, the Pokémon Bank and Transporter will block illegally obtained Pokémon from being uploaded to the Bank or to move those Pokémon between Boxes."

Years
  • when it happens to me, i just try with someone else, sometimes it doesn't work, sometimes it does, have you tried to battle or trade with the same person? try with someone else, so that you can figure out if the problem is with your 3DS or theirs!

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    I have battled my friend via 3DS WIFI and it worked well, and also we have traded couple pokemons and it also worked well.
    The only problem occurred is when I connect my 3DS to my home WIFI internet (using router), well it can get connected but still whenever I'm trying to connecting with other players it get disconnected. Some people say that my router settings should get change.

Any idea?

Years
  • How do I know what type of Safari that I have?

And any idea about the Gems? Since I picked up a Normal Gem(hidden) at Zygarde's lair I suppose you do get the others in this game.

Years
  • There is a building called the Lost Hotel, near the Dendemille Town Gate. I entered and fought the gang members, but one gang member did not allow me to enter the room of the gang leader.What do I need to do in order to enter the room?

If you've not already gotten passed the information the other user gave you i believe is incorrect, to pass through to the boss you have to go to lumiose city and talk to the four hidden skaters and learn the skate tricks to enter, np:)

Reactions: Sun

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Oh, so I no longer can learn my pokémon from X and Y certain move tutor moves?

That smucks.

Well maybe we will have the same move tutors in the future Gen VI games.
    Who knows? So don't lose your hope. {:3}

If you've not already gotten passed the information the other user gave you i believe is incorrect, to pass through to the boss you have to go to lumiose city and talk to the four hidden skaters and learn the skate tricks to enter, np:)

I supose thanks for correcting me. :/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    You must delete each other in 3DS Friendlist. But I suggest you to save it, they might become handy in Friend Safari. ;)

They have not accepted me in the first place so that's impossible.

Another question: My game refuses to go into night. I'm a graveyard worker and have been playing all night but my game is always in daytime. I work off military time normally, so it's not set wrong.

Last edited:
    Years
  • how do i get the item to mega evolve tyranitar?

If memory serves me right, despite Tyranitar being a Y exclusive, Tyranitar's Mega Stone is exclusive to X. That means you're gonna have to trade it over from someone playing X.

Years
  • Sorry if this has been asked before but I can't find the answer to it. May I know how do you increase the level of the O powers? Is it by repeatedly using it?

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Sorry if this has been asked before but I can't find the answer to it. May I know how do you increase the level of the O powers? Is it by repeatedly using it?

A friend told me just keep giving it to others to level it up.
    I don't know if using it to yourself will increase its level.

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    i assume that the exp share gives EVs to all party pokemon that didn't participate; but with power items, would that boost the EVs for each pokemon holding one?

Last edited:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Can you catch a beldum bronzong or metagross in x and y?

You can catch a Metang through Friend Safari, a post-game location.
    So start trading FCs to increase the size of your Friend Safari!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back