• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2014
    My friends showed when I restarted my X as they went online in PSS. I guess yours will appear too, as long as they didn't delete yours or vice versa.

Check your Visitor Message, I had the answer posted there. :)

Thanks for the answer, but my mega ring is already upgraded.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Hello, I do not have X or Y yet, I am thinking about getting the new ds and getting them, but I want to collect all the pokemon my self, I have not seen if you can get the all legendaries and reggies in X and Y. Does anyone know if there will be a way to get them all in the newer games. Or do I just need to stick with the older ones?

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Gym leader as character?

so im online on PSS right now and some people on the bottom are showing up as trainers, gym leaders, and member of the elite four. does anyone know how to change your character to one of these?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    If I remember right, if you go to your settings for your PSS, you can go ahead and change your picture to a gym leader, E4, or even the champion. It's all in the settings option.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Mega stone isnt my problem is getting the hatching O-power
    They listed the 'Mega Stone Man' because once he drops the prices, it means you have your style maxed. The other way to 'check': visit Cafe Introversion(forgotten if this is the actual cafe?) and if you see guy who usually gives O-Power, means your style's maxed!
    Hello, I do not have X or Y yet, I am thinking about getting the new ds and getting them, but I want to collect all the pokemon my self, I have not seen if you can get the all legendaries and reggies in X and Y. Does anyone know if there will be a way to get them all in the newer games. Or do I just need to stick with the older ones?
    For old Pokemon like Chikorita, Mudkip, Chimchar etc... There's a high possibility that you need the help of older games. As for Pokemon like Yveltal and Xerneas, you can catch them in their respective games and trade them. :)
    Thanks for the answer, but my mega ring is already upgraded.
    The Mega Stones locations are set, we'll start an easy one. Tonight at 8 to 9PM, go to Victory Road, to the area that there's a kid who uses Fairy Pokemon, a Hex Maniac and a female Ranger that heals Pokemon. You should be able to find one there and it's very obvious.

Years
  • How long does it take to find a ditto in the friend safari?

I found a friend who was willing to give me his friend code so i could catch a ditto in the friend safari. However i have been searching for around 15 minutes and i haven't found one. How long does it normally take to find a ditto?

Yuuto

Community Helper~
    Years
  • As long as it takes to find anything else. Everything in the Friend Safari is equally likely to show up.

However, if you two haven't both been online at the same time, you won't be able to find his third Pokemon. You'll know you haven't if you don't see his picture on the Friend Safari selection screen.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    How do I know my Friend Safari mons and type?

You have ask your friends whom registered you with their 3DS game consoles,
    but you must also have them registered too. ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Anybody find/have multiple leftovers?

Hey everybody, just wondering if anybody has found leftovers other than the one on Route 12. I'm thinking that is only one in the game other than using the pick up method. IMO this really sucks because most Competitiors like have several leftovers on their teams outside of normal WIFI battles (where there's an item clause). I think they should've had it at the Battle Maison like the Life Orb. Just wondering what other people's opinions are and if anybody might know a better method to get multiple leftovers.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2013
    I just found out what Natures are, should I restart my game with 25 hours put in already?

I blindly jumped into Pokemon X and grinded to 25 hours only to find out what the nature thing way too late... My Blaziken I received from the Torchic event is MODEST, its two best stats are lowered! The rest of my pokemon are not any better with Dociles and Hardys.

They're all terrible and their nature is hurting their stats. I already spend time perfecting their EVs with reset bags, I figure I might as well reset my game to perfect their natures as well. I'm afraid that this would turn me into a perfectionist and I wouldn't enjoy the game as much, though. I would be spending too much time getting the pokemon with the right natures; it would take very long.

Also, do I keep resetting the game at the save point before receiving the Torchic to change its nature? And can't Torchics be duplicated with this event since its so close to the beginning of the game?

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hey everybody, just wondering if anybody has found leftovers other than the one on Route 12. I'm thinking that is only one in the game other than using the pick up method. IMO this really sucks because most Competitiors like have several leftovers on their teams outside of normal WIFI battles (where there's an item clause). I think they should've had it at the Battle Maison like the Life Orb. Just wondering what other people's opinions are and if anybody might know a better method to get multiple leftovers.

You actually answered it yourself: you get the subsequent ones by the Pickup Ability.
    Really it's not a big deal, it was the same in Gen V. Just deal with it bruv. ;)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • How do I get famous so I can go to that sushi restaurant

You just have to keep getting your style up in Lumiose. Alexa's press, the Battle Institute and working for the Hotel are three things that raise your style a lot.

I think you also have to complete Looker's quest, too. (As well as beat the E4)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back