• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xbox 360 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Okay, this is all great. I'll look into everything (especially the exclusives) and will come back with any questions. I didn't realize the game library was so big for these systems, lol.

Gundisalvus Kuno

Solving Problems Since 1999
    Years
    If you are into sports games, I would recommend NHL 11. I have been playing it a lot lately and I really like a lot of the new features that they added to the game this year. In my opinion, hockey is the best sport to play on a video game console as it is fast paced without a lot of waiting around and boring intermissions between game play

iRyu

Why is he smiling? The Father?
    Years
    Decisions on an XBox

So yeah. I'm getting an XBox soon, Christmas actually and I'm basically just wanting that and Halo Reach Now. So Here's my list and I'm just curious if this should satisfy my desires or if I need to put on/ take away something else:

The New XBOX 360 4Gb (I honestly don't need too much space, and I can upgrade if needed)
    2 XBOX 360 Controllers (
    So both me and my little brother can play)
    Halo: Reach
    XBOX Live Gold Membership card 12+1 Months

Yup, that's it. Look like something's wrong?

Years
    So yeah. I'm getting an XBox soon, Christmas actually and I'm basically just wanting that and Halo Reach Now. So Here's my list and I'm just curious if this should satisfy my desires or if I need to put on/ take away something else:

The New XBOX 360 4Gb (I honestly don't need too much space, and I can upgrade if needed)
    2 XBOX 360 Controllers (
    So both me and my little brother can play)
    Halo: Reach
    XBOX Live Gold Membership card 12+1 Months

Yup, that's it. Look like something's wrong?
    4GB? I really wouldn't. The OS takes up most of that, and things like Kinect also take up a few Gigs. I strongly recommend the 250GB Xbox.

iRyu

Why is he smiling? The Father?
    Years
    4GB? I really wouldn't. The OS takes up most of that, and things like Kinect also take up a few Gigs. I strongly recommend the 250GB Xbox.
    I see what you're saying, but I don't really have a need for 250 GB that won't even be used. Plus, it has the ability to be upgraded so If I need to I will upgrade it.

Take away HALO, and add in something decent.

Oblivion, for example.

:P
    But I love Halo... :\ It's just a different Point of View that we have.

Years
    I see what you're saying, but I don't really have a need for 250 GB that won't even be used. Plus, it has the ability to be upgraded so If I need to I will upgrade it.
    I daresay it would cost more to upgrade later than it would to get the 250GB. That way you can store your games on that and have it run quieter and load faster.
    But I love Halo... :\ It's just a different Point of View that we have.
    I don't think that was meant to be taken seriously.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I don't know about the new Arcades, but the old ones you couldn't play online without a hard drive. At the very least get some large thumb drives and convert that to 360 memory if you're not getting a hard drive for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back