• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xbox 360 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo_Kid

Ridin' Solo !!
Years
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for 560 points? That's a great deal! =>

I saw somewhere that Castle Crashers and Braid will be reduced to 560 points in the next few days aswell.

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
  • Halo 3 (Setting up a team, etc. etc.)

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd post this real quick, just to see the responses I get.

I got an XBox 360 Elite today for Christmas! I've also got Halo 3 (and a few other games, but I'm mainly going to be playing Halo). I'm getting a wireless adapter tomorrow, so I'll be able to start playing online.

As for the team bit, yes, I'm setting up an online team. I'm a god at Halo. Like really, it's just unfair. lol (but nowhere near the teams like FiN and ~WEC~.. good God.. those guys are insane) The team will be named |~CL~|. (CryoLords) If you have at least adequate talents (I'd prefer you be quite good, but you gotta start somewhere, right?), please reply here or PM me!

Other than that, just shoot me your gamertag! I'd like to play with you guys. Or just chat sometime. Whatever happens. lol See ya there. ^_^

Years

• Bone Heads killing me repeatedly in Borderlands...
    Any, uh, "strategy" suggestions?

Nevermind. I have learned aboot being underleveled...

I think I like this UnReal engine of Borderlands and other games (Quake 4...). Just "kinda" headshot, pull LT and I seem to get headshots or crit hits a good part of the time.

Last edited:

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Last edited:

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
  • Would anyone be willing to be my Spec Ops Partner for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? I need someone to play with, I get so bored.. PM me and let me know if you'll Partner up with me.

Years
  • Just got Darksiders. Has anyone picked it up yet?
    If so what're your opinions on the game?
    Don't get the King's Expansion pack, get the Necromantic one, then the King's. The Knight with his face plate up plays like the one with his helmet down.
    The Cult minion plays exactly like the Skeleton so both packs contain pretty much the same content (2 characters, 1 unique, and a few weapons).
    The main difference is that the King specializes in healing magic while the Necromancer uses regular offensive magic.

Years
  • I got Castle Crashers.

Don't get the King's Expansion pack, get the Necromantic one, then the King's. The Knight with his face plate up plays like the one with his helmet down.

And that is one HARD game! D8

I hope yer not saying Castle Crashers is a hard game. I have both packs. Thought the Necro plays similar to the Beekeeper. What with the Skeletons he can summon and such. King Pack has the better Animal unless you encounter crap loads of Yeti when online. Love the chainsaw as obtained from the Necro Pack. Chainsaw the Children was a great Newground's game.

DOOM and Duke Nukem are also fun XBL games.
    Do NOT pay points for Family Game Night stuff. Rip off is two words. As a Scrabble player can tell you.

Years
  • I have a disc problem:

Yesterday, I went to buy MW2 from the stores. Then my Xbox 360 gave it ring-burn and it was unreadable. I went down to get a Disc Clean and I inserted the disc back into the Xbox tray. I was able to play for less than a minute because everytime I try, it says Disc unreadable. On the dashboard, it says 'Play Modern Warfare 2' and then the disc becomes unreadable. Can anyone help before I ak Microsoft what I could do?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • You usually can go back to the store and request a replacement disc, saying the previous one you got wouldn't work. They let me replace my MW2 disc and that's the only explanation I gave.

Years
  • You usually can go back to the store and request a replacement disc, saying the previous one you got wouldn't work. They let me replace my MW2 disc and that's the only explanation I gave.
    We already tried that and nothing worked...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • We already tried that and nothing worked...

You went back to the store and got a new copy of the game to try? Okay.

Then you probably have something wrong with your Xbox 360's laser light that reads the disc, especially if it's burning your disc. You should just call Microsoft and explain the issue.

Years
  • I guess so, but i've been testing out my other games just now and they work perfectly. So I think it's a problem with the disc.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I guess so, but i've been testing out my other games just now and they work perfectly. So I think it's a problem with the disc.

...I just said you need to go BACK to the store and get a replacement copy. If there's a problem with the disc, like you seem to think, just tell them the game doesn't work and you want to try a different disc. Obviously you didn't understand what I said before.

Years
  • Ok, well I bought a rental, and when I got home, I noticed hundreds of scratches. So i'll be giving it back today and getting a brand new disc...

Years
  • May have been a child touching it. I hate when kids touch my stuff if I'm not home. My mom has done babysitting for neighbors, so if I'm at work or out elsewhere while there is a home situation, I won't know til I get home.

My first 360 of two purchased before my Live! account was set vertical.
    Come home and I can only assume the kid napping in my bed near an obvious "I've been in ur LEGO rearranging teh pieces" mess.

The laser reader had whirred a nice slice around my CoD 2 disc (at the time). I have gone through a few games with scratch damage. Annoying.

Anyone know if Mass Effect 2 is to be another off-line title? Or will there be some MP mode action available?

Years
  • Maybe for the third game. The second game definitely doesn't have it.
    It wouldn't make much sense to add multiplayer to the game, though. Remember that adding multiplayer to these kinds of games just means they'll have less budget (and manpower) to deliver the singleplayer experience these games are designed for.

In most cases the multiplayer mode won't attract enough players to keep it active more than a month or two before the userbase goes back to games like Halo 3 and Modern Warfare 2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back