• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Episode Discussion] XY 140 Discussion

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • I really like the way this episode wrapped up the season. It was a really good ending for the last 7-8 minutes in particular, and I feel really helped to solidify XYZ as a great overall arc before we move to Alola.

Reactions: Z25

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • So much for that promise Ash made to his friends at the Mirror Cave episode about being together forever. Also, way to ruin the whole series by confirming AmourShipping, because any shipping with Ash really has no place in the anime due to being too distracting to the main theme. But finally, the nightmare is over, and I can no longer see short-haired Serena ever again.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Dub was leaked and can finally put this series to rest.

I like the clarity in the dub regarding Serena. Saying that she wants to be like Ash. The way she says that Ash is her goal in the raw is unsettling to me, like it ruined her entire performance arc because at the end of the day, it wasn't for her, it was to impress Ash. The dub basically says that she's going to be like Ash, which is much better - while also somewhat confirming (and then solidifying) a confession to Ash.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    All Ash's Pokémon at Professor Oak's Laboratory was cut throughout the entire XY anime series. So were they mentioned in this series?

Back