• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ya'll like sporks?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
  • i use my hands to eat pizza and sammiches..actually forks and knifes are silly,you have to be all classy to eat a sandwich or pizza!!! i mean..HOW WILL YOU ENJOY THE FLAVOR!!! i eat macaroni using fork,soup and rice with spo spo spoon i only use knifes when i'm about to kill someone!
    Spoiler:
    ..other than that i'm not a classy girl :3.....that's all ^.^

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • I eat my macoroni with a fork. but when I eat macoronni with peas I eat it witha spoon. I also eat pizza with a fork

Years
  • Everything I eat needs a spoon, fork, or chopsticks. I don't think I ever use knives outside of the preparation of food. Works well for me since I have this case of travel utensils that have tops for fork, spoon, and chopsticks.

OmegaTL

Time Lord
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    I use a fork for everything except for stuff like cereal and ice cream.
    I never actually use a knife.

Oh, and you just taught me that sporks are a thing.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    Just forks and spoons pretty much; I don't own chopsticks unless I get them from restaurants but whenever I get the chance, I love using them~

when eating mac & cheese I like using spoons instead of forks for some reason though

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I use my hands to eat up (hungry madman yup yup) everything which I can get my hands on; save for when it is too hot or is liquid. I like to liberate myself and have direct control over everything, if you know what I mean. Unless it's some place formal or stuff.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Normally I eat with a fork unless it's a spoon or I'm in an Asian restaurant in which if they have chopsticks I'll use them a little bit for the hell of it. I do use spoons but normally it's reserved for things like cereal or soup. The more liquid type of meals while anything else including rice, mac n' cheese, mashed potatoes I just find myself using a fork. Though I won't complain (though it's likely I'll swap if possible) if I get a spoon to eat them with.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
    Years
  • I don't like sporks. Runcible spoons on the other hand, are godly.

Random love for technically non-existent utensils aside, I don't favour any of the 'proper' ones. I just eat with whatever seems the handiest, which is, you know, common sense.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I think sporks are disappointing sometimes. You're getting like 5% less milk/soup with each dip than you would using a regular soup, and almost 45% less solid food than if you were to use a regular fork. Maybe it you can't use one or the other and have to use both, then sporks are okay.

Most of the food I eat involves using my hands so I don't really care. I use a spoon for canned spaghetti and meatballs and that's it.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I use spoons and forks for mostly anything I eat, except for steak/hard-to-cut slabs of meat where I use a knife to hack them to pieces. I'm not good with using chopsticks so if I have a choice, I'll go for spoons and forks.

Basically...

Rice dishes: Spoon and fork. I push the food into the spoon with the fork.
    Noodles: Fork/chopsticks if a fork isn't available such as in a Japanese restaurant in Japan.
    Soup: chopsticks Spoon/drinking directly from the bowl.
    Pizza: Hand/knife and fork.
    Pasta: [refer to rice dishes], except for spaghetti in which I use forks.
    Cereal: Spoon.

Last edited:

Mysonne

Pokeballin, no testes
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    people itt are weird eat with a knife and fork like normal people

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I have dyspraxia so I can't use chopsticks at all.

Apart from that I can use cutlery well (things like forks, sporks, knives, spoons, my hands) despite my motor skill issues.

Back