• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ya'll like sporks?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Are there certain utensils you enjoy/are more partial to than others? Say you're eating mac and cheese, do you use a fork or a spoon? Or maybe you just like using chopsticks for everything.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I use a spoon for a lot of stuff. XD It makes it easier to eat if I use a spoon for say... rice or mac and cheese. Forks don't see to work for me. Also, I can't eat with chopsticks for the life of me... I've tried. :|

AND OMG SPORKS ARE AWESOME.

Last edited:
    Years
    I mainly use forks or spoons, depending on the food involved. My fear of knives is what often limits me to not wanting to use them even if I'm told to. Chopsticks? I'm terrible at handling food with those.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I never ever use a spoon, except for soup. Fork and knife is what I eat everything with. Even pizza sometimes. im not weird i swear

Sirfetch’d

Yeah I only use a spoon for soup as Dipu mentioned above. Anything else I eat, I use the good 'ole fork and knife and nothing else.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I like when I have cause to use chopsticks. Something about wanting to look skilled, I think.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I read the title as "Ya'll like sports?", so I had this amazing answer about my great struggle as a tennis player. I read some replies, got really confused, checked the title, and I'm back down here saying I mostly use spoons.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm not a fan of spoons for some reason. Probably cause I have a small mouth, and it's easier to eat something off the tip of a fork than the tip of a tiny bowl with a handle, haha. This probably has to do with why I don't like soup much.

I always use chopsticks when I'm in an Asian restaurant. It feels wrong to eat that kind of food with a fork. I think we have some plastic reusable ones in the house...we're a very culinary household, so proper precautions must be taken haha.

Years
    Any time that it makes sense to either use a spoon or a fork, chances are I'll go with the spoon. I find that I can eat quicker when I eat with a spoon, so I'd rather not waste my time if I don't have to.

As for chopsticks, I've finally gotten the hang of using them if I have to, but there at the bottom of my list if I've got other utensils readily available.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Well, that just depends on what I'm eating. Pizza, Bread, or snack foods? My Hands. Soup, Chili, Chowder, or Curry? A Spoon. Noodles, or Rice? Usually Chopsticks. Fruit like Mangos, and Avocados? A Knife.
    Mostly I just use the side of my fork to cut food, if I need to, though. (Yeah, yeah, I know some people consider it rude.)

But seriously, sporks are like that awkward cousin who always follows you around trying to tell you about their latest glee club meeting, and ask you philosophical questions.
    No sporks, I avoid you. Not gonna lie.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    sporks are the greatest thing ever existed. without sporks, we would be sipping our apple sauces in forks or eating salads with spoons. sporks are amazing and whoever invented them is god.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I always drop food when I'm using chopsticks, so no chopsticks for me. I always use forks and spoons when I eat stuff, and I also use knives on occasion. I use forks for things like pasta, cake, and vegetables. With spoon, I mostly eat rice. As for knives, I use it only to cut things that can't fit into my mouth in one bite, such as a big steak. d:

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
    Years
    I like cutting my steak with chop sticks, stabbing it with a knife and eating it like that.

No, really. I use mostly forks unless it's like soup. Then I use a spoon. And sporks suck.

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
    I am not a fan of sporks. And all the spork I've ever seen use around in my life is the one for kids, which is big and stubby. I usually eat with a spoon and a fork, I haven't tried a fork and a knife. There are times that we eat with bare hands. I've also tried using chopsticks, but I can't use it for everything. That must be really hard. Lol

And there are also times that I eat with only a fork. I remember that in my childhood. My cousin can't use a fork alone to eat so I give her the spoon then I use the fork xD
    And when spoon runs out in the cafeteria, I can pretty much eat with just a fork. I don't know how I do it but I can @_@

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Chopsticks for practically everything, and yes, one handed. I eat everything with only my right hand. If I eat rice, I only use my right hand, the other hand is mostly used for holding the bowl. If its a plate, I still use one hand and a spoon or chopsticks. I have the skills to only use a spoon or a chopstick without using another thing to lift it or support the food into the spoon/chopstick.

I never use forks, they suck. Let alone some spork thing that I don't know what is that before googling it.

I am kind of proud to only use one hand for no reason at all, since most people use their 2 utensils with 2 hands.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I like using spoons more than other utensils, I dunno why I just do, also one I hate is knives. I feel like if I could use chopsticks well I'd eat with them pretty often haha.

Years
    I tend to use forks and spoons evenly, and it depends on which utensil can pick up the food. Obviously though I wouldn't eat meat with a spoon or soup with a fork, but y'all should understand what I mean.

OMG sporks. Those used to be the main form of cutlery when I was in elementary school xD

Back