• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Yellow Remake?please?

Mad Hatter

Flare Blitz
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    I think it would be kind of hard for them to make it to where any Pokemon can follow you around the way Pikachu did in Yellow. Sure, it wouldn't be hard to throw in the code for a Pokemon following you. But, it would be hard to make that code to where any of the 400 and some Pokemon can follow you.

It would be cool to have like the other starters.
    Like the only pokemon that can follow you are the ones you can only get one of.
    i would love to have eevee follow me.
    : D

Years
    There's a nice little game called Pokémon FireRed. It had a sibling, named LeafGreen. Yellow's successor had a birth defect, so it was trashed. It was probably due to the fact that not many things are Yellow. And no, I wouldn't call a game "BumbleBee Yellow", or, "SunflowerYellow". Lame. Plus, I think Yellow sucked. Starter is fail, and starter following you is fail.

Mad Hatter

Flare Blitz
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    There's a nice little game called Pokémon FireRed. It had a sibling, named LeafGreen. Yellow's successor had a birth defect, so it was trashed. It was probably due to the fact that not many things are Yellow. And no, I wouldn't call a game "BumbleBee Yellow", or, "SunflowerYellow". Lame. Plus, I think Yellow sucked. Starter is fail, and starter following you is fail.

Wasnt it based on the anime?

also i think it would be called something like
    Bolt Yellow.
    bumblebee isnt a element.
    D:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Drew; It is confirmed in a page of Gs remake... sorry cant remember what page ;) Good luck finding it

That's alright. xD

I believe you, I'll look it up sometime when I'm not feeling lazy.. >>;

But, wooho! <3

Now I'm just hoping for a Yellow remake, that I doubt will ever happen. ; ;

<fantasizing> There's needs to be a version, like Red, called Pokemon: Arcanine Version. So at the start, with the little Growlithe could follow you around! owo That would be so awesome.. ;~; ... </fantasizing>

abweitl

:D
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    i don't really understand what's so special about yellow. it's just a frickin pikachu following you everywhere. how annoying! PIKACHU GET IN YOUR POKEBALL PLEASE!

Years
    I would like to see something LIKE Yellow. Not an exact remake...but say, after this generation, they finally give the anime a new main character for the Fifth Gen. Then maybe make a game similar to Yellow, only Fifth gen, and instead of being 'Ash', be 'the new main character' (and since we all know there has to be that female following the hero around, and Pokemon games now offer the choice of which gender your character can be, perhaps have a female option and have her as that character...unless she, like Misty, turned out to be a Gym Leader xD) and have your starter follow you around and such.

But yeah, it's highly doubtful that a Yellow remake will happen now. Closest we can get there is ROM hacking/Emulation.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    oh that would be epic! Have a cute little puppy follow you around and when a wild pokemon appears its like 'ember!' Hahha! That would be soo adorable! Arcanine version could be a remake of Yellow since a pokemon still follows you around. =3 Cute Arcanine!

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    i doubt they will make a remake for yellow...but it would be extremly nice to replay a game that had alot to offer and was like the best of its time. and yeah #D would be awesome, kinda like D/P/P but somewhat better?? if there is going to be a better for future pokemon games. Again i highly doubt it cuz im willing to put money down that they are remaking silver and gold due to high and popular demand.

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
    It's obviously too late, but Yellow is my favorite version. If they did remake it, I'd really like the hero to look exactly like Ash (or at least moreso).

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    i can imagine Yellow's sprite :3
    it looks so cute!

Years
    I so badly want a Yellow remake, or if not that, a Pokemon game with the friendship system they used for Pikachu in that game with it following you around, and it would be kick ass if it worked with all Pokemon too! Of course it would need to be expanded upon alot but still!

Suzumiya Haruhi

The Kawaii Guy ^ _ ^
    Years
    Hmm, I think a Gold and Silver one would be better.

Because Gold was my very first game. ^ _ ^

But it broke >.<

So I would find a new kewl one really fun.

But yellow version, I dun know, proberly would be fun, but I prefered red to fire red, so maybe not.

The reason a Gold remake would be great, is because the internal battery on the gold games brake >.< so we need a new game to replace the broken ones.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    If they made a Yellow remake, it would HAVE to have Yellow in it... I could just see her cute little overworld... Makes me fuzzy just thinking about it...

Though I want a G/S/C remake first.

Back