• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellow squares, please turn into green triangles!

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Any of you guys who are applying to college or have applied to college via Common App know exactly what I'm getting at.

For those who somewhat know me, you'll remember that I took a leave of absence about two months ago. The purpose of that leave of absence was mainly to complete my college application(s). And I'm happy to say that I've finally, finally finished my supplements. For the most part anyways. I have everything filled out, I just need to look through everything again and fix some of the essay/short responses to make them sound better. If you're interested, I'm applying to:

-Macaulay Honors Program (A NY CUNY Honors program)
    -American U.
    -SUNY Binghamton
    -SUNY Stony Brook
    -New York U.
    -Boston U.
    - Union College
    -Fordham U.
    -Northeaster U.

Yupyup. If anyone here goes to any of those, hit me up ;D Anyways, I gotta continue reviewing my applications. Sooner I finish and submit (and pay all the app fees, holy sheet), the sooner I can actually become active again on this site. Wish me luck!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I live in Binghamton! Didn't go to the school but it's awesome! Good luck!

Back