• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yet Another Introduction

Days
Ah, Introductions. By my calculations, there have been almost 40,000 introductions posted on this forum. Wow. That's more introductions than there are people living on Earth. So, how does one make an introduction stand out amidst a sea of other ones? And, must one do so? That is a genuine question that I am asking you. I did not get a degree in philosophy and so I can't tell you.

I guess it's safe to start with a definition though. Webster's Dictionary defines "Introduction" as:
I'm sorry, as an AI language model, I cannot give you the definition of "Introduction" from Webster's Dictionary. I may not have access to certain restricted websites for security purposes. However, I'd be glad to assist you with a wide range of other questions and topics.

I believe we can all bask in the wisdom of Webster here. What a genius. He wrote the entire dictionary by himself. He made up all the words. That's impressive and you should be impressed by him.

But you know who also is doing something all by themselves that is impressive?

A lot of people here working on fan projects. That's right, maybe you that's you, the reader. You know, the one who is reading this verbose post that some rando on the internet is typing right now. Why are you reading this? Are you trying to see where this is going? Because I don't even know that.

Anyhow, you working on that fan project, you know your better than Webster, right? Because Webster didn't have to worry about the English language coming in and taking away his dictionary. I think you know where I'm going with this. Webster wasn't a real person. He's an invention of the bourgeois who- No wait, sorry, that's the wrong conspiracy.

Alright, enough screwing around. Hello everyone, I'm Kwatar. I am a jester who makes very dumb things and a refugee from Relic Castle (although, had another username there) coming around to these parts. I've played Pokémon since gen 1, although I'm unacquainted with the later games. Anyway, I hope to get to know many of you here and thank you all for kindly hosting a lot of us homeless creators!

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Hello there Kwatar, and welcome to the PC!

It's unfortunate what happened to RC, but we're glad to have you here anyway!

Why are you reading this? Are you trying to see where this is going? Because I don't even know that.

I can actually answer this question lol. I have to read it because it's my job as this section's Moderator. (y)

Years
Ah, Introductions. By my calculations, there have been almost 40,000 introductions posted on this forum. Wow. That's more introductions than there are people living on Earth. So, how does one make an introduction stand out amidst a sea of other ones? And, must one do so? That is a genuine question that I am asking you. I did not get a degree in philosophy and so I can't tell you.

I guess it's safe to start with a definition though. Webster's Dictionary defines "Introduction" as:

I believe we can all bask in the wisdom of Webster here. What a genius. He wrote the entire dictionary by himself. He made up all the words. That's impressive and you should be impressed by him.

A lot of people here working on fan projects. That's right, maybe you that's you, the reader. You know, the one who is reading this verbose post that some rando on the internet is typing right now. Why are you reading this? Are you trying to see where this is going? Because I don't even know that.

Anyhow, you working on that fan project, you know your better than Webster, right? Because Webster didn't have to worry about the English language coming in and taking away his dictionary. I think you know where I'm going with this. Webster wasn't a real person. He's an invention of the bourgeois who- No wait, sorry, that's the wrong conspiracy.

Alright, enough screwing around. Hello everyone, I'm Kwatar. I am a jester who makes very dumb things and a refugee from Relic Castle (although, had another username there) coming around to these parts. I've played Pokémon since gen 1, although I'm unacquainted with the later games. Anyway, I hope to get to know many of you here and thank you all for kindly hosting a lot of us homeless creators!
Hello Kwatar, and welcome to the forums!
There are many people on PokéCommunity indeed, but also some Pokémon! ^^
About seeing where this is going, maybe I do know! Since I can look into the future, hehe!
Does making interviews of various fans of Pokémon (PC users, fan artists, fan game creators, etc...) count as a fan project ? ^^

I am sorry to hear Relic Castle went down, and I hope you will feel great and welcomed here on PokéCommunity.
You have played Pokémon since Generation 1, that is neat. So did I! Which starter did you pick ? I picked Charizard!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years

Welcome to the forums kwatar!
What's your favorite pokemon?
anyway, make sure to ask any questions if you're confused!

Days
Thanks for the welcome, all, haha! And for interviews, those are very important for history and nostalgia later, do yes! For starters, I actually had Pikachu because I didn't get into Pokémon until Yellow, which ended up being good because the sprites were just prettier in my opinion that previous installments. For an overall favorite? Probably Shuckle. It's just silly looking and is also a fun stall to have.

Years
Hello!

Why did the Ducklett do everything the Psyduck asked of it?
Spoiler:

:sneaky:

*cough* anyway...

What's your favorite thing to do in a Pokemon game? =3

Back