• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Y'know what's funny?

Mr. Meme

Me? Acting serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Years
  • Out of the three Fire-Fighting starters, the most hated one got the best shiny.

Shiny Blaziken falls into the "shinies that are barely different from the normal forms" category.
    Shiny Infernape looks like something that came out of a first grader's Pokemon coloring book.
    And Shiny Emboar... Gets blue fire.

Anything else you guys consider funny or weird in Pokemon?

P.S. I actually love Emboar. It gets too much unnecessary hate tbh.

Years
  • I stopped getting Fire Starters at Generation II after they started their Fire/Fighting craze. They got really old, really fast. I couldn't care less what colour their shiny forms are, really.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Emboar is hated? I like it! Especially its shiny, yeah. But black Charizard is really cool too. Other than that, I suppose the shinies are a bit meh for fire starters.

Years
  • Black Charizard is certainly an awesome shiny starter, but yeah, the rest of them are pretty bad. Shiny Emboar's blue fire certainly was cool though.

Years
  • I wish more fire Pokémon got blue flames. I mean it looks so badass on Emboar, would love to see it on Moltres. Instead, it became pink..ish... Disappointing :(

Years
  • I think Emboar is one of the best-looking shiny Fire-types. Shame that it and Ponyta were so far the only ones that could pull off a blue flame very well.

Years
    • Seen today
    all you nerds talking about blue flames are forgetting that my boy zard x is just chilling with blue flames in both shiny and non-shiny forms

Back