• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo all tell me Johan.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2015
    Hello I'm Johan. I am studying sociology. Conducting channel on youtube about the Mentalmetal Xp. In my spare time, I run and ride on bike :P
    My favorite Pokemon game: Pokemon Crystal (jap).

Years
    Welcome aboard Johan, and how are you enjoying yourself?

So, studying sociology I see? Anything exciting you've learned so far? So many questions but so little time in the world, as they say. Crystal is a nice choice for fave Pokemon game there, I never got to experience Johto myself outside of Heart Gold & Soul Silver, but I can easily see why it has so many memories.

Hopefully you'll enjoy all the Get-Together festivities and check out all the other cool stuff around as well. See you soon and good luck with getting active!

Crystal's high up there for my favorite Pokemon game and probably my most-replayed one to date. Johto is just too awesome, even HG/SS. Never gets old. *_* Welcome and good to meet you, Johan!

Feel free to link to your YT channel in your signature if you'd like to spread the word; it's the best way of advertising things like that over here. Aaaand do let me know if you need any help at all. [: Cheers!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Pokemon Crystal is indeed wonderful; I played it as a kid, and there were a lot of fond members of the game! But yeah, I too love playing through the Johto region too, in which the games are awesomeeee. Welcome, Johan btw! I'm Dragon~! I do hope you'll enjoy our forums and if you ever need anything, you're more than welcome to ask anyone to assist~ <33

Back