• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo hows it going

fpff

Professional Lopunny Trainer
Years
  • the names fpff and i love pokemon i also like other games to mainly rpgs of some sort but i do play other genres anyway ive been a member for awhile but i just lurked on the site so ya here i am im done hiding and ill start getting a little bit involved now

Years
  • Hey there, fpff! How are you doing? Seems like you've come to the correct place if you want to chill with Pokémon fans!

I'm sure you'll get a hang for discussing RPGs over at our Video Games section. Over there you can hang out with other video gamers and/or discuss video games in general with the members of PC away from Pokémon. I'm sure you'll find an RPG topic here and there, or if you don't see one, you're always free to make a topic on any particular RPG you want to!

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the forum rules and each individual section's rules, that way you don't wind up getting into any trouble of sorts. If you have any questions about PC, always feel free to come into contact with someone on staff, such as myself or any other moderator, because we'd definitely be glad to help you out with anything! :)

Hope to see ya around some more! ^^

Years
  • Hey I remember you from the Showdown server! I think I had to reject one of your challenges due to lacking a team, but oh well not everyone is prepared. Welcome to PC, by the way.

As Terabyte (aka that lil' Snivy there) recommended, you'll love the Video Games section which has some really awesome topics on gaming. PC's got a pretty active gaming community so I'm confident you can fit in with the regulars over there, especially those who are into RPGs like you are. Do you have any fave games by any chance? RPG surely has a fair share of popular franchises and games.

And as Terabyte said, you can always contact a moderator if you need help, or read the rules so you know what is and isn't allowed here. Remember, everyone is there to assist you when you need it so don't hesitate to ask around. Have fun, and I'll be seeing you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hooray for RPGs! Tell me, what sorts of RPG games do you like playing the most? I definitely enjoy games like Fire Emblem and the Tales series myself! Oodles and Oodles of fun! There's also Bravely Default, which was a fairly new one, but it's definitely way up there with it's story line, and the basic mechanics of the game! Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts aren't so bad either! Though I'm kinda lacking in the knowledge department for each of em, hehe. <3

But welcome to the forums this morning! It's nice to hear that you're coming out of hiding and becoming active! We're always to see more and new activity around these parts! Anyways, yes, I do hope that I can catch you around the video games board sometime so we can chat about different RPG Games, or any other video games that you like! As one of the co-moderators of that board, not only would I be happy to have you around there, but if you have any questions or anything, you can come and ask! Looove to help out! <3

So yes, we're looking forward to your overall activity, and I do hope that we can learn more about you as the time goes on! It's always good to just tel us a little bit about yourself so we can help you ease into the community more, y'know? But still! I hope that you're enjoying your time here on this forum so far, and I can't wait to see more of you! Until then, take care, and enjoy your stay! If you need a hand you can call me anytime! Be seeing you, and cheers! (:

Back