• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo, I am new.

Years
  • After hanging around /vp/ for so long and generally find great rom hacks and such on here from random Google searches I just decided once for all to join a stable place that don't automatically delete user made threads. Hopefully this place will have great discussions only with less um, rudeness that /vp/ had with some threads. They weren't rude exactly, it just that any opinions that they didn't agree on will automatically backfire. You can't have a decent 2nd gen discussion for example without them reminding you of all of the surfing and trumpet then post random meme about it then totally derailing the thread.

Also is my sig fine? It just a little project to kill boredom. I made the text size 1 but not sure if there are too many lines or not.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ahh yeah, PC is quite strict when it comes to derailing threads and such. Glad you decided to make it! Welcome aboard!

Check the rules for reference on the stuff that are allowed and not allowed, especially signature rules! That might answer your question if your signature is allowed & such. :D You'd be quite surprised that all sections here are greatly modded by our amazing mods, and they all do an amazing job. :D So you don't have to worry about spam, rudeness or anything like that. :)

So yeah, check out what we have here and have a great time! ^_^ See ya around!

Years
  • Check the rules for reference on the stuff that are allowed and not allowed, especially signature rules! That might answer your question if your signature is allowed & such. :D
    Well I already check the rules which is why I asked. It is just weird they would use pixels as a measurement. I guess it make sense though being the internet and everything. Most forums I been to usually have a built in sig limiter thing or just don't care as long it is reasonable.

I just took a screen shot and my sig don't even reach 200 pixels in height. So I guess I am good.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Hey! I'm pretty new here too, so (as you may have noticed from all the other recent threads) you're not alone.

I don't have much to say, but browse PC and try to engage in active discussion!

By the way, a good way to start is looking through the different threads, so if something catches your eye, go ahead and look at it!

Years
  • There are a ton of boards and I not really a person who care much about post count so it may take me a while to really start posting as I gotta see which boards suit me.

Years
  • Welcome to the forum, Mew! It's nice to meet you. n_n

Yeah, PC is one of the more mature Pokemon communities out there and we have some really great members around the forum~! Glad to see you read the rules already, though, some people tend to skip 'em at first and end up making silly mistakes that could've easily been prevented otherwise haha.

And yeah, your signature should be a-okay as text doesn't count towards the width limit. Anyway, I'm not one for post count either, but it's always fun to look at how much you've progressed when it comes to posts every once in a while. Enjoy yourself here, all right? Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance! :D

Years
  • After hanging around /vp/ for so long and generally find great rom hacks and such on here from random Google searches I just decided once for all to join a stable place that don't automatically delete user made threads. Hopefully this place will have great discussions only with less um, rudeness that /vp/ had with some threads. They weren't rude exactly, it just that any opinions that they didn't agree on will automatically backfire. You can't have a decent 2nd gen discussion for example without them reminding you of all of the surfing and trumpet then post random meme about it then totally derailing the thread.

Also is my sig fine? It just a little project to kill boredom. I made the text size 1 but not sure if there are too many lines or not.

Hello Mew, welcome to PC.

As Cirno said, we are one of the more mature forums and we've got everything you'd want in a Pokemon forum, nice to see you've already browsed the rules cos some people often mess up by not reading them first.

I'm Hikari, and I've been here for 19 months. I was previously a lurker before eventually joining and I have since made a few achievements, including becoming a PC Supporter recently (you can become one by donating through the PayPal link above or winning certain competitions). We also have loads of boards to check out so there's sure to be something you like.

Have fun here and feel free to send me a VM!

- Hikari10

Back