• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo! I'm new here

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
Years
  • Hello Maleya, welcome to you! Adorable avatar too, always have loved Zoroark's evolutionary line. :] Do they happen to be your favorite Pok?mon, Zorua and Zoroark?~
    What brings ya to the Pok?Community on this fine day? ;3 No matter the reason? certainly hope you'll be sticking with us a long while and that you'll have fun. Plenty of things to do in the forums around here! For a little more about you: what's your favorite game, Pok?mon or non-? And are you looking forward to Sun & Moon? 8]

Hope you have a great fun filled time here & feel free to VM me whenever if you'd like to chat. Have a great day/night!

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
  • Hey there, Maleya! It is very nice to meet you. C: I do hope you enjoy your time on here and if you want anyone to talk to, I'm always open for chatting so feel free to send me a VM! See you around. ^^

Years
  • Welcome to PC Maleya, lovely to have you. ^^ Would definitely be good if we could learn more about you, good start in making friends and getting to know others. If you need help you're welcome to contact a staff member; we're always happy to help. =)

See you around!

pkmin3033

Hey Maleya, welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to meet you~

You'll find no shortage of people willing to talk to you here. It'd be great if you could tell us a little bit about yourself, but in reality you don't even have to do that if you don't want to - just start posting pretty much anywhere and people will start to contact you! People are generally open to chatting too, so if anyone catches your eye don't be afraid to give them a nudge. If you're not sure where to start, the Member Lounge is a good topic to introduce yourself and get to know other new members in a similar position to you right now~

I'm always open for a chat if you want someone to talk to; drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to PC :) What kind of things do you like? Feel free to VM me for any conversation you'd like. I probably won't be the best for questions about the site as I am still new myself, but anything else is fair game!

Years
  • Hello, Maleya and welcome to PokeCommunity. What an adorable avatar you have. I like the Zorua-Zoroark evolution line. Do you?

Back