• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo

Aoba

yelp
Years
    • Age 30
    • /vp/
    • Seen Jun 30, 2015
    I'm pretty sure I used to have an account here but as I have a memory of a goldfish, I can't remember what it was. So technically I'm not new here, just haven't been around in a loooong time.

But anyway, I like Pokemon, a LOT. So does like all of my friends. I came here because I want to get into forums again, after years of not using any.
    I'm also a collector, I have set up a small collection site for my Pokemon stuff but as I can't link the site directly, I guess I'll have to keep it a secret for now.

So yeah, I hope to get to meet lots of people here (again) !!

Years
  • Your friends like Pokemon? Good on you, I know some people who have a hard time finding others who enjoy it.. so they pop into this forum to make friends! :D There are many awesome fans here. Welcome (back?), Aoba.

You'll be able to link and post images once you've hit 15 posts which shouldn't at all be hard to achieve - check out the show your collection thread sometime if you'd like to show off your merch once you've reached the requirement. I own a handful of Pokemon plush toys, lots of cards, and other merch that I can't name off the top of my head right now. Even the game boxes are hard to throw out, paha.

Well, I won't ramble too much. Have a fantastic time here! Be sure to stick around and ask away if you need anything.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Nice to meet u for and welcome for the possible 2nd time :p nice to know u have friends who like pokemon. Well if u ever have questions feel free to pm me. :)

Aoba

yelp
    Years
    • Age 30
    • /vp/
    • Seen Jun 30, 2015
    @Sheep - Thank you ! Yeah even my partner is crazy about Pokemon and I have few classmates who love Pokemon as well. They're gonna teach me stuff about TCG as I have no experience of the card game. :b

That's a cool thread, I'll need to look into it more. I mostly collect Hoothoot and Noctowl items as those two are my favorite Pokemon. After only four-ish years I already have nearly 100 unique items in my collection. I also randomly collect plushies I like (you can't go wrong with plushies).

I'll be sure to have a great time here !

---

@Dedenne1 - Thank you, and yeah I'm glad to have friends who still like Pokemon. :b

Years
  • Kudos for having real life friends who also love Pokemon! I sadly don't have those sorts of friends, or in fact any friends at all. Anyways welcome back, Aoba!

A lot has changed since you were last here, such as different faces on staff, and also much more new faces around in general. Being a Pokemon merchandise collector looks awesome, so do check out the thread that Sheep linked you to. There's like lots of other Pokemon topics you can explore as well so do take a look around.

Have fun getting back into the swing of things and I'll be seeing you! Don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message if you ever need anything. I'm always open for new friends!

- Hikamaru

Aoba

yelp
    Years
    • Age 30
    • /vp/
    • Seen Jun 30, 2015
    @Hikamaru - Thanks for the welcome. That's too bad, but gladly you have this forum. ;D There seems to be lots of amazing people here, in staff and in general.

I looked at some of the staff names and I only recognized a few, if any. And overrall look of the site is very nice, much nicer how I remember actually haha.

Thank you again and I'll be sure to drop by your profile sometime. :>

Back