• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Hey guys! Had an account for a while, but haven't really posted anything, so we'll say this is an introduction :D

I'll probably be hanging out in the art section the most, and might do a live stream on twitch of some arts later.

Years
  • Ooh, about time you made an introduction. c: You're still very much eligible. Welcome to PC, Saeran!

An artist?? That's pretty great, as a long-time artist myself I'm always happy seeing others who enjoy it as much as I do. The Art & Design board is one of our best in my eyes so hopefully you'll enjoy it. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Have you been liking the forum so far? If there's ever anything you need you're welcome to shoot one of our awesome staff a message. :) See you around!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Sheep loves art, and artists. haha. <3

But hey, I love art too...especially artists that make art, which is why I love browsing the A&D section a lot to look at art. :3 Hopefully when you gather lots of posts here you'll be able to share your art here. We'd love to see it!

Anyways, welcome welcome! PC is a great hub for people like you...so we love having you here. Should you have any questions or concerns you can always consult Sheep, Dragon, myself, or any other staff member in bold. Us staffers are awesome and we love to help out. See ya around and have fun!

Years
  • Yeah I did notice, you joined back in April right? About time you made an introduction because well, it never hurts to do and it's a nice way to see what you'll expect. Anyways, it's nice to meet you Saeran!

Art is usually a nice hobby to do, I used to be quite the designer back in primary school, to the point I was usually advanced ahead of my classmates. Sadly I have usually been very busy lately so I never got back into art, but it's always cool to show off your creative side every now and then. Sheep has recommended the Art & Design board, lead by the beautiful Fairy as an ideal fave section for you. I'm sure Fairy would be proud to see you hanging out there and showing off your creations!

Hopefully you will stick around this time, and if you need anything you can always ask myself of any of the staff members. Good luck, and make sure you have lots of fun!

- Hikamaru

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Wow, you've been here longer than I have! It can be tough fitting a forum into your life, though...I've joined a few in the past and stopped posting after a couple of posts...or not posted at all sometimes, aha. Still, hopefully you'll stick around a bit longer this time! It's always nice to see new artists around. What sort of art is your thing? Do you draw, paint, sculpt, etc?~

If you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Back