• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo!!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    i I am a the prestige class known as kuno{not ealy just go with it} I am a kunoichi witch that loves me some rpgs and somewhat pokemon. I realy don't know much bit I really love it's classing system.. a real lot. in fact i am obsessed with it. so i have decided to come here for some advice. I left another post dealing with that in the challenges section... but besides that I am jus a loveable eccentric otaku who is willing to stick around as long as he is playin x and y.. ty for hosting me.

Years
  • Hi Kuno! Welcome to the forum ~

I love anime also. Been watching a lot of things from this recent season, and hoping to start Mob Psycho 100 at some point also. Hopefully it's as good as One Punch Man. x'D Enjoy your time posting! If you ever need help you can ask. [:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i I am a the prestige class known as kuno{not ealy just go with it} I am a kunoichi witch that loves me some rpgs and somewhat pokemon. I realy don't know much bit I really love it's classing system.. a real lot. in fact i am obsessed with it. so i have decided to come here for some advice. I left another post dealing with that in the challenges section... but besides that I am jus a loveable eccentric otaku who is willing to stick around as long as he is playin x and y.. ty for hosting me.
    Hi Kuno! You're allowed to be any class here ;D Have you been doing challenges before, then? They can be a lot of fun!

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    sorry I guess I can't use this website.. every time I make the post i want it's removed without me being informed/informed as to why.... so.....Xp

Years
  • Aren't kunoichi specifically women ninja? Ohohohoho! No matter! I'm sure it's just my imagination! Welcome to the community and don't sweat the small stuff! I'm sure the hiccup is just routine maintenance, so hang in there! I'm around if you have any questions!

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    yes actualy. kunoichi does mean female ninja. I wouldn't actualy mind being one butttt.. alas I don't have enough money for kung fu lessons... well that ad a long set of surgeries and hormone pills. oh well. I tried posting it{the post} here but it was taken down. not sure why.

Back