• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you are a pokemon!

Years
    Kantonian Ninetales, though I think that's a tad obvious! A fire-breathing, mystical kitsune with an everlasting lifespan? Sign me up!

Last edited:

SawkTheWarrior

SW-7387-7525-9201
    Years
    if it isn't VERY obvious already, Sawk is my favorite. Why is because black and white was the newest reigon i played through, and i had watched a chunk of the b/w anime before, so i THOUGHT i knew all the pokemon, but i didn't know sawk or throh existed, as i did not watch the episodes they appeared in. Sawk is my favorite because he is the only pokemon i had left to discover, if that makes sense. Also, i already liked fighting types in general, so Sawk rose to the top of my team, and then the game basicly because a Sawk solo run at that point. I was playing black the first time, so i got Sawk and not throh. And that is why i like sawk.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    If we're talking realistically, probably something like a Beldum, or an Espurr. Thinks a lot but doesn't do much.

If it's a matter of wishful thinking, I think I'd like to be something in the Porygon line - I'm already in the internet all the time anyways. Or maybe a Rotom.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'd like to be a Vulpix or a Growlithe, since Ninetales and Arcanine have been two of my favs for a very long time!

SadOldMan

Developer/Epic Gamer/Humanoid Entity
    Years
    I would like to be a magicarp. I would train a lot to become a Gyarados and kick the but of everybody who laughed at me while I was weak.

you are a pokemon!

Back