• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are now Water and Fighting!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Sylveon is now Normal/Fairy because it looks like such a normal casual fox, Fairy isn't enough alone.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • espeon is now psychic/fairy because it looks like it could pull off fairy type well :-)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Nidoking is now Poison/BadassDragon because it looks like a massive towering beast that would destroy you in a heartbeat.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Rampardos is now Rock/Ground because the very earth tremors under its feet as it stomps its way through the forest.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • Scyther is now Bug Fighting. I feel like that would benefit him more than Bug/flying

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Electabuzz is now a Electric/Fighting type, because its arms are looking like they could inflict a lot of punching damage.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Maractus (yeah him) shall now be Grass\Fairy or frass/Poison because he is a cactus pokemon and some cactie quills can cause sleep and hallucinations which brought to my mind the new Fairy dust move who randomly causes a status effect.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Sableye is now Rock/Ghost since he's made up of gems and the shadows of caves!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    And Electabuzz will be Electric/Dark because the black stripes just like pure evil ;)

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Weezing is now Poison/Dark, koff~

Weezing needs more immunities, and since they're dragging behind, they need this! Every other type has had it's legend. Now it's Poison's turn! No delays, koffi~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ninjask is now Bug/Dark due to being a ninja and hiding in the shadows!

Back