• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"You can't hate me. Everybody loves me!!"

Years
  • I honestly no longer care about what others think about me. I used to dress according to trends, and act like everyone else but no longer. I still try to act nice and look nice but only to please me. Having people who dislike me gives me a sense of individuality. There's still something in me that makes people like me, though.

Renegade1

#1 Noob!
    Years
  • I don't particularly strive to be liked by everyone. That'd be impossible. However I'd also detest being hated, by anyone (even thought it's probably already true)

There are those who I would like to like me, and don't. I guess in some subconcience level I do strive for their approval or whatever, and yeah it's something I would go out of the way to achieve. If I didnm't ever achieve it, I'd probably turn into Mr. Burns from the Simpson and try to just pee them off. But being hated by everyone? Nah, no-one could handle that,

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    I am myself around others and really don't try to change and I have a lot of friends. There is a small amount of people who hate me, but we hang out for some reason at the same time. Like we hate and love. Weird. I want people to like me because I want a lot of friends in the future.

Childish_Gavino

*Witty Phrase*
    Years
  • Being socially anxious and shy, I can say that I care a little too much about what people think of me. The reason I stay quiet and kind of under the radar is for fear of what people might think. People constantly say "don't care about what people think of you" but I can't do that for some reason...I don't know.

I'm not exactly sure what side of the spectrum I'm on between being liked and hated, because I don't interact with people that much. I try my best not to step on any toes, and I stay out of everyone's way. I might say I'm neither liked OR hated seeing as a majority of people I run into don't even know who I am lol.

Years
  • I'm pretty honest about who I am and how I act. I'm not really looking to be popular. If I happen to be, for some reason, okay. If not, okay. *shrugs*

To be honest, hardly anyone is hostile to me, so when people don't like me I get surprised. A lot of the time I'll probably dislike them back and be really bitter about it. I'm not used to being hated. ^^; I don't go out of my way to make them ~see the light~ and suddenly like me for god-knows-why.

In the end, though, they can think what they want. imo, there isn't anyone who's universally liked, ever. Someone is not going to like you. And that's fine.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I dun really care about those things, though I will try to talk to people online. If I do happen to make it, then that's just a little extra perk.

Otherwise, I'll just keep being myself, and not burden myself with the stress of being unnaturally popular.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    My instinctual reaction when people hate me is to hate them back and make their life as much hell as they make mine. It's the worst thing to do but thankfully it doesn't happen that often because I don't know more than a couple people who hate me. Those people are usually people that I'd never want to be friends with anyway...

I'm fairly popular in school because I'm funny and I have a lot of friends but I'm still in Primary School so popularity doesn't even really exist. I wonder what it'll be like in Secondary.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm told I'm liked. I don't really know though. I'm a bit blind about seeing things in relation to myself. And I'm not sure why people like me or anything. They definitely see me, but I don't think they see all of me. Which is kind of like a mask I suppose. Not a lie but not quite the truth.

And um I'd like to be liked. But as long as I'm not just plain hated that's fine I guess. I don't think I've done anything to be hated, so it'd be a bit unfair of people to hate me. I would think. :x

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't think I know a single person offline who hates me - or even any who dislike me. I know of a few who find me annoying at times, but I don't think that they hold it against me. Mainly because I don't hold that against someone since I think everyone can be annoying from time to time. I know on here when I was on staff, I made a few enemies, but that goes with the territory and I think most of them simply disagreed over decisions I made rather than hated me for my personality and who I was as a person.

I think I have a pretty compatibile personality with mostly every type of personality I've come across, and my personality is pretty adaptable to the situation and the person I'm with. I'm more reserved with people I don't really know (but still myself!), and that changes over time. Because of that, I don't really worry "Oh no, will that person like my personality?!" or any silly things like that. Though, there may be some underlying doubts of those, because I'm not really sure why I'm more reserved with newer people I know. Living life self-conscious is one of the worst things you can do, because you're never going to live your own life to the fullest you can live it if you live it that way. My life is pretty boring as it is, so living life without worry about others' opinions is something that I consider to be important to me!

There are times where I will get really concerned if someone likes me or not, but that's only when I'm truly interested in them liking me because I hope to be friends with them, and those cases are far and few between.

Last edited by a moderator:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • People generally like me. I'm a nice kid, and I'm not a pompous ass. Although there are people who sometimes dislike me, and it surprises me. However, I don't really do anything. Unless it's someone I have a crush on, I couldn't care less.

Years
  • When I was younger I was very disliked. I have no idea why, I was a very quiet and shy person so I always kept to myself. I don't know if this offended anyone or if I just grew up around *******s who saw me as a target but that is the only reason I can think of as to why people didn't like me. When I was around 14-15 and started to develop around computers people began to like me more because I was the go to guy for anything that wasn't working or the person who knew how to get around the schools security that was blocking games and such. Basically they had to like me otherwise they wouldn't get what they wanted, which I'm completely fine with honestly.

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
    Years
  • My utmost goal is to always treat everyone of all ages, genders, interests, etc. (this is in regards to strangers I just meet) with the utmost respect, and I will continue to do so, provided they do the same with me. If we get along, great! We will most likely become good friends. If not, well, people do have their differences after all!

I always take the approach of treating each person as a grain of salt; if they prove to dislike me for whatever reason, then I will simply stay out of their way. However, I have zero interest in quarrels or trying to please someone who simply wants to argue, harass, or insult me.

Online, I don't hesitate to utilize the "ignore", "report", or "foe" options if people try to cause trouble with me. It's really not worth the effort trying to deal with a troll or e-bully directly. I meet these kinds of folk in online games on a daily basis and I think little of it anymore. I just click the ignore button and am done with it. If anyone has played WoW or LoL, they know the kind of trolls/e-thugs that I am referring to. *rolls eyes*

Back to the question though; I'm generally liked by most, but you know the saying, "You can't please everyone!". There is always someone out there that may not like someone else.

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I've been told that I'm generally like a lot but everyone both irl and online. Not sure why though and what people really see in me?

I guess my like-ness comes from having respect for a lot of people. Even if I'm older than a person, if they act mature or some way that catches me, I respect them a lot.. I guess?

SD.

B E N N I N G T O N
    Years
  • people tend to like me... oh wait
    now im just talking about myself when im online x]

anyway... online a lot of people think im also funny and stuff like that
    or they like me because they like my graphics
    etc

i never been a person who likes to be popular
    so i really never got full of myself
    and be like; oh i have the attitude and i can get away with anything...

as for real life; i feel a lot of people dont give me a chance
    but then again, i often do the same thing; i easily bail on people when i see their habits; smoking all the time during breaks.... getting drunk every weekend
    you know people like that... i just don't really get the purpose of those things so i cant be botherd to give those people a chance to get to know them better

there are exceptions right now as i know some people who do that and yet i can still cope with them and be ''friends''

as for myself.. i never had a smoke or a beer or anything alcohol in my life

a lot of people judge me because of that which is i think a really bad thing

like it became so normal to drink and smoke when you are already like 15 ... so if you havent ever done it... you are just not cool enough or something

the hell is up with that anyways
    ... i rather be around people who just care and do have a good time when its just chatting up with someone you are interested in , whatever the reason may be

oh and no im not saying people who drink and smoke are less than me, just so you know
    i have just met so many people who do it^ and are like total Rettaa... yeah ..

wow did i just go off topic way too much?​

Back