• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen You do know about Kyogre/Groudon, right?

Do you think these locations are true for the following

• Rayquaza in Dragon Den

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Kyogre in seafom islands

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Groudon in Dark Cave

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
  • Oh,
    And you can get Rayquaza if you have Groudon AND Kyogre in one game.
    But I don't know if it is also roaming.

I mentioned this in the first post...didn't I? Well nothing about the roaming is known. It may not even be there. :/

I'm honestly hoping for a whole event around these guys. Something kind of like the Heatran side-quest thing.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I mentioned this in the first post...didn't I? Well nothing about the roaming is known. It may not even be there. :/

I'm honestly hoping for a whole event around these guys. Something kind of like the Heatran side-quest thing.

Preferably longer. Heatran's side story wasn't all that satisfying.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • If all three regions were available, HG SS would be complete[r then they already are].

*Smack*

But that most likely won't happen due to constraints with limited space, even if they did give Hoenn the Kanto-treatment and shrunk it. One could always dream though... :[

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    If anything, and this may have already been said, there would be a special event that lets you travel to an area in the region but not explore it in its entirety. Sort of like the 8th and 9th islands were added on to the sevii isles. But too this is only speculation. Only time will tell so for now the point is a moot one.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • I don't use post-Johto Pokemon (except for Drifblim, but that's another story), so I don't really care. It'll be another one for the trade thread, anyway.

Pan!ko

vibratingcat XD
    Years
  • It would be nice to have hoenn in the game as well but the chances of that happening r near 0. Its kinda strange, I never really liked the 3rd gen pokemon but now that they r in this game, I'm really excited about it.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • If anything, and this may have already been said, there would be a special event that lets you travel to an area in the region but not explore it in its entirety. Sort of like the 8th and 9th islands were added on to the sevii isles. But too this is only speculation. Only time will tell so for now the point is a moot one.

It's not an event. .

Years
  • Regarding Rayquaza's location, I think a fitting place would be the Dragon Cave(or den, whatever it is) in Blackthorn, once you have the two others in your party a secret place can show up then ta-da! Rayquaza!

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    It's not an event. .
    oh I know that its not like a nintendo event or anything I'm just saying they might make it accessable or something. But that'd be the only reason I'd see any single part of hoenn in the game.

Years
  • So...Groundon and Kyogre.

In all of the excitement it appears that we've completely forgotten about them. But they are one of the only events that we know almost nothing about. What purpose do they have in the story, if at all? How will getting both of them get you Rayquaza? There are a lot of unanswered questions, and I no one's been asking about them.

My personal theory is that they will have a sub-plot dedicated to them in the Sevill Islands. Each game will have version exclusive landscapes based on the massive flood or drought happening there. Soulsilver will have vast rocky land routes, and the islands will become mountains. Heartgold will have a landscape like in Wind Waker, with huge quantities of water,and small islands with small little dungeons on them. Rayqaza will be located in Navel Rock. At first there will be a stone door with the two orbs on it, and when you bring Groundon and Kyogre it will open up.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's Groudon.

You're right, though, what little we know about them! I was too hoping that they'd reinclude the Sevii Islands, but I don't think there's a huge chance of that happening.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I think you have it backwards... Isn't Kyogre in Heart Gold and Groudon in Soul Silver?

Interesting theory though... the Sevii Islands were in FR/LG... and we do go to Kanto in HG/SS...

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Seeing as how it is a sequel to FR/LG, I believe the Sevii Islands will be included. or at least their Johto couterparts (whatever they could be).

Back