• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you have pretty eyes...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My hair.

Despite my not really taking care of it half the time, aye. I don't quite remember why people like my hair though. I only know my mom's reasons, and that's because mine isn't curly like hers.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My eyes. :/ I don't really see the appeal (eyes are grooosss) but whatever. It kind of bugs me because it used to be complete strangers who would always say it, especially when I worked at a restaurant, augh. So awkward. ><; (I don't take physical compliments well because I'm simply not used to them... especially from people I don't even know.)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    People tell me I have wonderful teeth. So when I smile they compliment me that I have a great smile. And sometimes they say that I have a nice face, but I don't think so. XD

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
    Perhaps my eyes,
    they're the number one attribute people tend to notice when they come in contact with me. Other than appearence, people have commented on my personality; bubbly, interesting to talk to, and friendly.
    What's interesting is that I find my hair the best featured thing about me, but I get the least comments on it. Hmmm. >.<

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Peoples grandmas and girls like to tell me "You have such pretty eyelashes"

That's the worst compliment a guy can ever get ;^;.
    How so? D:
    I love being complimented on my eyelashes. :3

But more commonly it's my fingernails, and my hands and arms in general, as well as my hair and my eyes. :D My hair has been really nice because I wash it everyday and it smells nice because I use fruity-smelling shampoo. ^___^
    I also am actually proud of my eyes, although I generally don't like my appearance. They're a striking sort of green hazel. :D
    Oh, and my smile, although it doesn't have anything going for it at all except for dimples. :P
    I was thinking that noone compliments me But you reminded me that all the girls love my naturally curled eyelashes ^_^
    :D

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I get complimets for my awesome hair <3
    ..And my soft cheeks o:

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    My skin is rough, bumpy and flaky (rather like sandpaper on parts of my arms and legs), and yet for some strange reason a good handful of people have told me it's soft. I look at them like 'WTF? Get some new nerve cells 'cause yours seem to be broken'.

I think the other ones I've gotten are the eyes (mine are big and 'change color' since they're hazel, and I have big lashes but they bug me sometimes 'cause they're too heavy and fall in my eyes), the lips (sometimes they're red enough that on rare occasions someone will ask what lipstick I use, but I never wear makeup X3), and the hair (though it's all flat and thinning prematurely due to genes ._.)

I don't think I really get comments regularly enough (nor do I pay that much attention to it all) to be able to gauge which I get the most. I think appearance-related compliments are mildly awkward more than anything. I'd rather people compliment me on my intelligence since it's a lot more important than my looks in my opinion.

My boyfriend gets complimented on his amazing hair a lot (actually so does my brother) X3

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i get plenty of compliments for just about every part of my body, i guesstimate that my eyes receive the most of them.

Years
    Just thought i could say, i was walking home with one of my friends the other day and we got stopped three times on one street just so people could compliment on his eyes.
    oh and did i mention he has Heterochromia, so he has one blue eye and one green eye. Here's a link if you don't know what it is.

giraffesPlz

The Hero ♥
    Years
    I don't remember how it happened, but some of my friends ended up touching my arm one day and they were like O.O Your skin is so soft! And they touch them every now and then still.

Yay for my softness. xD;;

We've probably been doing that since seventh grade zomg xD

As for me, most of my compliments are 'you look really pretty today!' when I wear something cute. Other than that, I only get complimented on my eyes if someone stares at me for a long time, or how my hair is naturally fluffy and stuff. I have been told a couple of times that I have the cutest button nose though :3

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i never get any compliments. i never have i guess im just kinda blah. i do remember i got one compliment on my eyes once but i think they were drunk. so idk.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    People always say my hair is my best physical feature. Black, silky, smooth, straight hair... That's why I don't want my hair to be cut xD
    And I prefer long hair btw.

People also complimented on my eyes. In my country majority of people's eyes looks very dark brown (even black) but everybody said mine's a light chocolate brown. Even when it's not being exposed to light

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Well, a person once said that my hair was nice, but I think that's just sarcasm. A girl once complimented on my teeth though, well I guess it's nice to be the only person in the whole level that doesn't need braces...

Back