• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you have pretty eyes...

Years
    My hair. My friends like running their fingers through it and playing with it (it's short and really even) and I get comments from adults about how straight and shiny it is.
    I don't really think so, my hair gets oily too easily, so I guess it's only after I've washed my hair. xD

Either than that, I'm not all that attractive. xP

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    People compliment my eyes. They're avery dark blue and are quite striking, even somewhat disturbing, when you look at them. It's a very prominent feature.

I also get told I have a lovely "Roman" nose. It seems weird to be complimented on your nose.

I aslo supposedly have very soft hair and bouncy hair.

Years
    I haven't been complimented for anything concerning looks for years, and back then all compliments I got were random grandmas finding my eyelashes great, which is, as said above one of the worst things to be complimented for as a guy.

...seems like people think I'm ugly.

Years
    I get compliments on my hair a lot, I guess because of the style I put it in.

And also people like my eyes, because they are a nice blue color.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    I get complimented on my hair a whole lot, because everyone around here seems to be enthralled by long hair.

I also get complimented on my eyes, which are usually dark green but sometimes brown. lol they're actually hazel :D They just seem to change colors

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
    Compliments I get a lot are:

"Wow, I just noticed you have really small ears."

or

"You have a really good smile."

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Well yesterday I was told I have pretty eyes and In seventh grade a group of girls came up to me and said, "You have hot hair."

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    My smile. >_> My mouth is pretty much pursed up, I don't get what's so cute about it. xD

My eyes sometimes, but I have brown eyes, so eh.

KejiBebi

aishiteru
    Years
    Ahh I think the only compliment I ever get is my eyes.
    They are green with blue outlines and yellow around the pupil, and in the sunlight they look yellow and I get told they look like cat eyes. :3

Buuut I'd rather have blue eyes, because that is my favorite eye color.
    I think its sooo gosh darn pretty! ;w;

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Compliments? Ha ha, been a while since I even heard that word. xD; Well, not really.

My Height. Even though I might not be as tall as a some of my fellow PC members, I still get some compliments like 'Wow, so tall! Even though you're only 15!'. Apart from that, naah. I guess I don't get noticed easily.

Some of my real life friends have complimented my looks, though. Even some of our PCers did. Buut, I don't believe them. xD;

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    The only thing I ever got complimented for is my hair. Every girl seems to just want to pet it. ♥

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was thinking that noone compliments me :( But you reminded me that all the girls love my naturally curled eyelashes ^_^

That is so not a bad compliment. Guys with beautiful eyelashes are... well, beautiful :3 of course, I've heard guys don't like to be called beautiful either... XD

People say I'm cute because I'm so tiny. So I guess it's my tinyness. And they also compliment certain features on my little body, that I won't say out loud here.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hmm most people compliment my hair (I do spend too much time tending to my hair) but then they insult me by saying I am godly thin. >:<

Years
    Well if I'm in the right light my eyes look bright green with a dark blue outline, so if the lights good i get complimented on my eyes.
    but mostly its about my nose :P its a really prominent feature because nobody has one like it.
    And when i was younger and i had my hair cut short people use to comment on it and then stand/sit there stroking it! XD

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I don't remember how it happened, but some of my friends ended up touching my arm one day and they were like O.O Your skin is so soft! And they touch them every now and then still.

Yay for my softness. xD;;

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    I hate getting compliments because I never believe them, the most common ones are; "You have a nice smile." and "You have nice eyes."

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

my hair
    i have really soft naturally curly hair. alot of people like it.
    although i hate my hair n_n

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
    I get complimented on my hair a lot. Everybody likes to touch it and make braids.
    Though I dislike my hair, it easily gets messy and gets poofy after I take a shower.

On the bright side, my hair makes me look like Hakurei Reimu lol

Back