• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ~*!*~YOU HAVE TO PICK~*!*~

~*!*~WHICH ONE?~*!*~

• ~*!*~TEAM AQUA~*!*~

Votes: 79 45.9%
  • ~*!*~TEAM MAGMA~*!*~

Votes: 93 54.1%

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    You have to pick a side no matter what. Which team would you rather be on, become the supposed bullies of the sea Team Aqua or the become the supposed bullies of the land Team Magma?

:t354:TG

Ayselipera

Well I'd join Team Aqua for the cooler uniforms.
    But it makes more sense to join Team Magma since theres already plently of water.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    team aqua

its a no brainer

its likw water verses fire and my favorite colours blue anyway

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    I like magma better!
    Lol, thats coz i got ruby first before sapphire...
    but team aqua is kinda cool... they look like pirates! XD

Years
    Team Aqua without a doubt. Like I would want to be around a volcano all the time and be too hot and sweaty. Plus I'd look just like that girl with long red hair that was on Team Aqua. I like water and swimming, and I love the color blue. Team Aqua rules! :D (I chose Sapphire over Ruby.)

Years
    Team Aqua, only beacause I preefer the color blue, and because Team Aqua trys to catch Kyogre, wich is one of my favorite legendary Pokémons....

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Team Magma, they have a cooler uniform, a cooler BGM and hell, I like their plans better than Team Aqua's XD

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    Team Magma.
    I love the outfits and designs of Aqua, but quite frankly, I'm scarred to death of the water. And having a world full of water... No. I couldn't do that. Dx

Years
    I like Team Aqua. Their evil plan is slightly less stupid. I mean, a decent-sized group of people could probably live without land, and develop artificial underwater structures that they could inhabit, as well as boats, submarines, etc. If you dry up the oceans, I think everyone is pretty much screwed before too long.

Team Aqua's costumes are better. They look like normal clothes that people would actually wear. Team Magma has some weird hood with horns on it, mittens and a poncho.

Also, Water beats Fire. And Ground.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I would have to pick Team Magma. I like the female's uniform better, not to mention that my favorite color is Red~

Though my favorite type is Water, so I guess it all depends on if I want to go Pokemon Wise, or Clothing/Color wise. :P

Back