• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ~*!*~YOU HAVE TO PICK~*!*~

~*!*~WHICH ONE?~*!*~

• ~*!*~TEAM AQUA~*!*~

Votes: 79 45.9%
  • ~*!*~TEAM MAGMA~*!*~

Votes: 93 54.1%

• Total voters

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Team aqua

because
    I wanna be a pirate
    ARR/hit

besides
    the magma uniform looks like it'd be wayyyy hot D:

Years
    I really can't choose. I prefer Magma's ideals and motives. I prefer Fire and Ground Pokemon and would be more comfortable in the group, however Aqua has much much uniforms and the leader is called Archie, so I guess that takes the cake. Even though I spell it Archy.

Plus, given their final parties of Mightyena, Crobat and Sharpedo/Camerupt; I'd have to go with with Sharpedo. Yep, Aqua.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Oh I forgot about that magma grunt at the post near the magma pool. I remember he said:What in the world did I do to get this post. My left ear's burning up!
    Maybe for that reason(If I get that place!) I'll change from Magma to Aqua.

Cid

Years
    I've always thought that Team Aqua is better because I prefer Water-types.
    I think their uniforms look better and have better themes, too.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I've always thought that Team Aqua is better because I prefer Water-types.
    I think their uniforms look better and have better themes, too.
    Actually magma's uniforms were better. But its your opinion anyway. To me, aqua's uniform looked like they stole that design from prisoners!

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    In my opinion, Aqua's uniform were pretty cool and their Syndicate had a type advantage over Magma.

But Magma is my favorite because of my love for Fire type pokemon, and I bought Ruby before Sapphire. So you gotta love your first new criminal organization the first time you ever play a new pokemon game. :3

I also thought Maxie was kind of a badass. I don't know if it was the Camerupt or his hair style, but I will never know why.....:P

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
    Team Aquq be cause there is more water than and and more to rule over and there is much more to explore underwater than on land...Plus i like their bandanas:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    Aqua cause I'm a sushi lover.

Is anyone else amused that the Team Aqua has a red bar in the poll and Team Magma the blue?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Team Aqua Rulez!!!!1
    Yeah, I'd definately go with Aqua. There uniform is cooler, they're pirates, and water types > fire types. Also, I hate fire types with an unrivaled fury, so Magma doesn't have a chance in Hell with me. Spheal is also very cute =3

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I love Team Magma's uniform, and the fact they have Numel and Mighteyena.Team Aqua on the other hands are mostly water type,including ice as well.
    I wouldn't mind living in an undersea place,it might be pretty,you could swim with Pokemon,[I can't swim D:<],and when you look out your window a Wailord! xD
    And you could always swim up to get food anyways.plus I like Kyogre better.So I would choose Team Aqua.*Pets Spheal*^^ Only if Magma switched unifroms with them and change the colorings D:

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    i just got the dessieding vote 21 20 i choose magma becuase of the unifroms

Back