• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ~*!*~YOU HAVE TO PICK~*!*~

~*!*~WHICH ONE?~*!*~

• ~*!*~TEAM AQUA~*!*~

Votes: 79 45.9%
  • ~*!*~TEAM MAGMA~*!*~

Votes: 93 54.1%

• Total voters
Years
  • Team Aqua. They had a pirate look which is awesome. :D (Sapphire person here. Heavy Rain is better than a blazing sunlight that harms your vision.) Also, you get to ride in a submarine, Kyogre is awesome, and you get to have totally cool water Pokemon. I know how I would look in their uniform because most of them have red hair just like me. :)

(I bet Misty would totally approve of Team Aqua, too.)

If I were on Team Magma, I'd have to be at the top of a volcano, be extremely thirsty, wear clothing that is too warm. We'd run out of water.

TEAM AQUA RULES :D

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Even though I love the water type, I just can't dig Team Aqua's outfits. Therefore, Team Magma gets my vote. XD

Kbengal

Hey, I'm Kyle.
    Years
  • My favorite color is green, blue+yellow = green. red+nothing = cant make green. I like blue more then red anyway. Plus Team Aqua's costumes are totally rad.

Years
  • I went with Team Magma. First of all, I like the skirts and legwarmers the female Grunts wear lol.

Secondly, the fire-type is my LIFE!! I couldn't abandon them for fish. But, I wouldn't have Numels etc... I'd have my very own team of kick-ass fire-types :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Aqua look like pirates, Magma just look like cosplayers at a convention.
    I'd rather be a Rocket grunt but whatever.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    To be honest, I was never a fan of Surfing, in the case of Pokémon, or Sailing, in the case of Wind Waker. Especially when you need to surf over an area of infinitely vast Blue sea, with monsters awaiting to trap you at every steps.

So then I was playing Pokémon 3rd. Every new things amazed me, but most of all, I was very glad that I didn't need to surf in order to get to dewford island. When I arrive to Slateport, I quietly continue my adventure through the northwest of the Hoenn region, climbing up a volcano, visiting a valley filled with ash, going through a desert and a beautiful waterfall cave with great music.

Then I beat dad in a Pokémon battle, and he tells me Wally's mom has a gift for me! Surely something to coninue my adventure, right?
    Yes. I go there to recieve HM03, Surf!

I continue through the game through the hills filled with Rain, and eventually arrive at Lillycove. After some sidetracking, I learn that I have to go through... the Sea. A wide open sea that is easy to get lost in. I open my map and realize that the sea is not only my next route, but also the entirety of the rest of the whole game!

Flashback to Team Aqua telling that their plan was to submerge the land with the sea. I freak out.

"Oh no! If they submerge the land, that means even MORE water to surf through! Water that's too salty to quench thirst, invading the beautiful valleys of this region."

And then it was personal.

So, yeah, Team Magma anyday for me.

Years
  • Magma > Aqua. ♡ 'Nuff said.
    Team Magma seems better organized, especially when it comes to the location of their hideout. Their base is in some remote woods strewn with volcanic ash, while Aqua decides to locate themselves right next to a huge city
    in plain sight. Go figure.
    'Sides, Magma definitely has shinier outfits. :D Cosplay convention costumes FTW!

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
  • Team Magma for me. I don't wanna look like a pirate 0.0 because ninjas always better then pirates ;)

Back