• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Know You're Obsessed With Pokémon When....

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Alright, yes, I did take some inspiration from Revise's thread 'You know___ when...', but I think this is different enough to warrant it's own thread?
    Please don't sue me
    So the way to play is to list of a reason why you are OH SO VERY obsessed with our beloved Pocket Monsters!

Spoiler: Fancy Example
    TeamKFC:
    1. When you keep hundreds of pokeplushies on your bed

MickyDs:
    2. When you watched every movie up to date in Japanese!

Not Sven:
    3. When you have donated all of your money to Nintendo the day a new game comes out.

You get the drift?
    Start:

You Know You're Obsessed With Pokemon When....

1. You get on a forum for it everyday!(or almost everyday~)

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    4. When you've seen literally every single Best Wishes and XY episode released to date. *whistles*

Years
    OBJECTION!
    You know you are too obsessed with Shiny Mons when...

I feel like this thread's title was stolen from my intellectual property (lol), and I want a buck for every post in this thread. Also yeah Flare, I noticed the example, not fancy cool.
    Anyway,

8. When first three Pokemons that come to your mind after being asked to name some Pokemon arent Pikachu, Charizard, and "That blue turtle"

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    14. When you change your beloved Terriermon avatar to a Piplup of all things. :D

When you start walking into random people's houses without knocking and nosing through their stuff...
    Honestly, it's not as bad as the Zelda franchise where you can actually swing a sword and bust people's jars to steal their Rupees. <_<

Back